Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

When you’ve never actually seen the movie, just the curb stomp scene.

1 Like

I think they really love Derek’s teenage rant on the local news too.

So Vivek is now just an Elon reply guy?

16 Likes

The first 10-20 minutes are pure white fantasy - like the basketball game where the team of scrappy white guys overcomes adversity to beat the showy black team. Maybe there is some special cut for guys like Vivek where it only shows the flash-back scenes and then the cool raves all the Nazi’s have.

7 Likes

It… didn’t earn a nomination?

Norton got nominated for Best Actor and that’s it. It got as much love from the Academy as Rustin did this year.

And you are a peepee face!

1 Like

lol at him begging Elon to help him with YouTube.

8 Likes

Yeah the Youtube algorithm really hates Jordan Peterson.

9 Likes

Only 5 best pic noms back then. Maybe it makes top ten

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1767246713662722463?t=WJMQugFFS5wylCQgu3PZqA&s=19
interesting

American history x and Truman show probably get in top 10 with saving PR - Elizabeth- Shakespeare - life is beautiful and thin red line

1 Like

Not impossible, but I’d still bet on no. It’s a movie whose popularity grew in later years. It got no Golden Globe nominations at all.

I’d guess they put 5 others in.

1 Like

So the increased amount of electoral votes in Texas, Florida, and North Carolina are part of a Democrat plan to “create more electoral power” ?

That’s amazing they’re giving electoral votes to the illegals. WE don’t even get those! This used to be America.

1 Like

How it started

How its going.

Let that sink in!

10 Likes

https://x.com/P_Kallioniemi/status/1767259696673472878?s=20

His grandfather, a member of a weirdo movement called Technocracy, left Canada for South Africa because of all the over-regulation and to search for a made-up city of gold.

Elon, having collected all the gold and controlling key technologies, wants to turn the US into an unregulated apartheid South Africa.

1 Like

the number of congressional districts has been fixed for decades

But they are reapportioned every 10 years.