Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

They already have those, they’re called heroin syringes.

1 Like

4 Likes

I actually stole that idea from a literal heroin addict lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s Elon’s idea we heard you the first time

4 Likes

plz elaborate

Limited cognitive resources are better utilized dealing with troublemakers who are lower hanging fruit than Nazis who know how to play the game. I would tolerate someone with a Trump1488 handle if they figure out how to not cross the line with posts.

Sry I haven’t logged in til now and forgot I posted. None, you couldn’t pay me to drive with FSD after all the videos and stories (including recent ones) I’ve seen and heard. It’s like being driven by a drunk person and that’s being generous. At all times you must be ready to quickly intervene to avoid an accident, and you can’t go far or long without having to intervene at least once.

Btw, what has the current version improved over previous ones (esp those that made use of radar)? I’ve been regularly following Tesla news for a few years now. The mind-blowing FSD improvements are always promised to be one version away, and then when that version is released and has all the same problems (such as blasting through red lights and stop signs), the goalposts get yeeted to the next version. Teslas will never advance past L2 autonomy.

2 Likes

Take exception with this, as I’ve logged multiple 45 minute rides with 0 interventions, but again I think it comes down to whether you’re doing urban vs. suburban/rural driving so it’s probably not a good fit for everyone.

1 Like

Fair, it must work in some conditions or it wouldn’t still be a thing. I’m just not sure which exact conditions those are, I mean rural is a better bet than urban but there are many variables in play, because there are plenty of FSD fails in rural and suburban areas. Admittedly I’m more likely to hear about the failures than the successes.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1761021985008517170?t=gqmNMxFfaOYgUN-szUtEGg&s=19

1 Like

Elon in 2013: I’d say it was a gray area.

https://x.com/28delayslater/status/1761451175575232764?s=20

Meanwhile, the Russians are using Starlink in Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/KareemRifai/status/1761937664402391225?t=YOim-XRSEd0NtSu4TecM_w&s=19

10 Likes

Not being able to check Elon probably freed up a lot of community notes resources that had to go somewhere.

community notes demonetizing tweets is actually a pretty good feature. it’s 100% a lock to get removed by elon.

8 Likes

Spoke with a bigwig satellite guy at a birthday party this weekend. He’s known Elon for like 15 years, including some meetings, and said Elon was always a bit of a fool but is now kinda insane.

He said starlink will probably never be profitable but it keeps raising money at higher valuations.

Elon got community noted over the weekend and started arguing about it.

2 Likes

he then got community noted on his retort also. so there’s a decent chance the whole note thing is getting nuked this week.

1 Like

We’ve moved on from dumb tunnels that serve zero purpose and emit toxic sludge we’re doing chips in people brains now (that may or may not release toxic sludge).