Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

Re: Elon and pee.

“It’s like a fire hose — three seconds and out,” he says. “He’s authentically in a hurry.”

This could stir up some shit.

https://x.com/BrendanCarrFCC/status/1734696706795778126?s=20

Appointed by Trump. You can guess the rest.

You grew up driving on snow and ice in KC? Might be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen written on the internet by someone trying to prove some sort of street cred.

Yes it snows and gets icy in KC weird troll.

The Rockies to the west, Appalachia to the east the Midwest all the way to Texas is a giant funnel for freezing Canadian air.

KC gets a lot of weird weather too. I’ve spent time in Sioux Falls and it seemed like it was just snow pack from December to March. KC will get freezing rain, sleet, snow throughout the winter.

One year there was a huge freezing rain storm, then it snowed, then it got super cold. So for a month we had snow on the streets with a layer of solid ice under it.

Sounds like an average winter tbh

Denver is #1 for ridiculous swings in weather, but KC isn’t far behind.

Yeah I wasn’t trying to say KC is the be all end all of winters. Just that it has snow and ice driving in the winter.

I live in LA now where no one knows how to drive in snow and ice, which makes the mountains super crazy in the winter.

1 Like

This was a fun read…

4 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/13/tesla-recall-2023-autopilot-software-check

That lady has Musk Derangement Syndrome. Elon suspended her from Twitter last year. He uses a rhetorical trick he probably learned from Putin talking about Ukraine to shit on BI.

Business Insider does publish some insane stuff.

It’s pretty gossipy but I wouldn’t say it’s not a real publication. Elon himself has posted their stuff. He has been going after Lopez specifically for a while.

BI had some insane stuff about covid in the early days that turned out to be baseless.

Ok, but I doubt that’s the basis of Elon’s claim.

Fun fact: Bezos invested in them some time ago. Bezos, like Iger, is a guy that Elon went after by deliberately mis-spelling his name (Besos, Spanish for kisses). It’s all coming together.

4 Likes

10 Likes

SpaceX says you can’t find good people out of college anymore so Elon is going to make his own. Gonna bring down the idiot index on the inputs to produce rockets.