Elon Musk: Dork MAGA

It’s not really a boycott, is it? I mean it’s not like advertisers are saying we’ll be back when you’ve learned your lesson and apologize or whatever. It’s just this place sucks, let’s spend our money elsewhere. The goal isn’t to force Elon to conform to a standard of behavior. It’s just business.

2 Likes

guy-with-a-plan-joker

9 Likes

I somehow managed to write that before I heard the news. :woozy_face:

He is somehow worse than Gavin fucking Belson. Like, hes worse than a full on satricial parody of him. Thats insane.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1730096005398597844

A play in 3 acts.

Not the best makeup artist. He looks really terrible in these clips.

8 Likes

Hair transplants are still looking pretty good though.

1 Like

I’m getting Senator Kelly vibes:

2 Likes

What’s he looking at? Or avoiding looking at?

https://twitter.com/parismarx/status/1730044965877608474?t=SRAZg1hiCAAMzotuYPJZMQ&s=19

He’s just thinking.

Bog standard anti union stuff. Unions just create negativity. We’re all family here. Look I am on the floor too. We’re all equal*

*terms and conditions apply.

5 Likes

Someone on twitter said he looks like Annette Bening as a reclusive ex-Navy pilot living off the grid in Wyoming.

6 Likes

Elon should be played by a de-aged Christopher Walken who has to be asked to turn it up a notch.

3 Likes

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1730330826259243031?s=20

i think the fact that it flattens the bullets works against the intention of the design and marketing here.

the intention of the video and the pronouncements from elon is to promote the idea that it’s an extremely durable and well-built truck.

but i feel that this advertising recklessly emboldens any lunatic with a handgun to freely take pot shots when the car is parked and nobody’s around. there would be no evidence linking it to them and the company is basically asking for it. shooting a cybertruck --according to the company that makes them-- proves how durable it really is. in other words they’re promoting the idea that shooting a cybertruck increases its value.

and i think that’s very irresponsible of them. but it’s pretty much in line with how elon handles his public statements and his overall decisionmaking i guess

3 Likes

oh shit billion dollar idea right here. super soft and mega thick foam on the outside of the entire car. the car is bulletproof but also super crashproof too! and any bullets shot can be retrieved by the police and used to prosecute the lunatic criminals out there shooting at cars

wow one billion dollars. no car company is even close to releasing such a design. this is real. this is really happening. i’m gonna be even richer. and all i had to do was flip elon’s best idea 100% into the opposite direction

2 Likes

So any of these monstrosities you see in the wild cost the owner at least $80k.

Curious if that thing actually safe…

If you buy a cyber truck your next of kin should be able to get power of attorney for future financial decisions

5 Likes
4 Likes