Election 2022 Hopium Containment Thread

Yep, lol!

Fetterman wins!

18 Likes

Britt Hume needs to be kicked by a mule directly in the face.

1 Like

YASSSSS!

FETTERMAN

4 Likes

Omg im watching the Charlie Kirk live stream. They are blaming McConnell and Mccarthy. Its glorious

6 Likes

Anyone looking for a late-night hit of hopium should look towards Montana. Seems like it should be a Republican victory, but the numbers are close enough that there’s a chance.

https://twitter.com/hollykmichels/status/1590216862318878721?s=20&t=Qt9n5vTsUYjfD-Zq0YxTsw

LOL Fox, they’re getting heated about early voting, how dare anyone vote before watching a debate! And then, “debates don’t sway anyone”

FETTERMEN!

Hahahaha, I forgot Trey Gowdy existed. What a fucking alien.

4 Likes

Fox and UP wondering if debates matter
[PredatorMuscleHandshake.jpg]

6 Likes

It’s hilarious how these Fox News talking heads are lamenting that debates don’t matter. In most cases in recent memory, the GOP candidate objectively gets their ass kicked. Fetterman is one of the few exceptions. Trust me, you guys don’t want debates to count.

Trey Gowdy has never looked this much like Voldemort before has he? This collection of freaks on Fox is cracking me up

So are we guaranteed 50?

In this thread? Yep

In the other one? Decent shot too soon to tell.

10 Likes

Gowdy’s nose is like a vacuum sucking in the rest of his face

1 Like

Why? Because Dems put #PeopleOverPolitics and are focused on lower costs, better-paying jobs and safer communities.

There’s no way even half of Dem voters would answer that they believe this about the Dems

Lieu as out of touch as the rest of them

6 Likes

I think Voldemort is a new comparison. In the past he was always compared to Draco Malfoy

Oh yes now they’re announcing Fetterman’s win on Fox

3 Likes

FOX NEWS CALLS FETTERMAN!

2 Likes