Election 2022 Hopium Containment Thread

Need a nuclear hopium thread for the idea that Abrams will be competitive.

1 Like

:vince1:

Anybody here want some HOPIUM?

Studying the GASEN map because it’s what I know. Roughly half of Georgia’s votes are tallied. Most of the big, deep-blue counties (namely Fulton, Clayton, Clarke) are a bit more than half in.

BUT there are two counties have reported almost zero votes so far: Dougherty (4%) and DeKalb (6%). Warnock carried Dougherty by 42 points in 2020, and DeKalb by 68 points. The two counties together carry about 15% of Georgia’s total voters, with DeKalb by far the larger of the two. They make up for all the tiny counties without any votes reporting yet, and then some.

I am feeling good about Georgia y’all.

18 Likes

I wouldnt even say suspect, hes just very partisan, but he gives bad news when it comes.

How can this be a proper hopium thread without Vince?

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/ryanmatsumoto1/status/1590162305295470593?s=46&t=6kcKFTFIp3KSXToXcm9Ndg

3 Likes

I know I’m a broken record but NH Dems are running well ahead of 2020, basically everywhere. Feels good, man.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be a needle, should be a boner. Flaccid=Red.

Zomg the needle is dead. Send for help!

DeKalb Co 2018 Gov election results:
Abrams - 261k (83%)
Kemp - 49k (15%)

https://twitter.com/ryanmatsumoto1/status/1590162305295470593?s=61&t=8EMCoSpJirrwORAhDOBJqg

DeKalb now has 60% reporting, Warnock +4.6!

GA looking really good. PA looking good. Ohio looking ok. NV and NC not good but not hopeless. AZ who knows.

This was expected, though.

Go back to doom and gloom, it was working. Thanks in advance!

-All of Unstuck

4 Likes

Someone got 3-5 good Twitter Accounts that will be livestreaming data?

Really can’t listen to the TV Talking Heads all night.

1 Like

To be clear JD Vance is absolutely going to win

2 Likes

It’s bluer than PA on Predictit right now.

Really didn’t understand the AZ odds. Basically no reason to think Kelly loses.

I checked this out and it looks legit (assuming there is not some e-day vote still out).