Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

I listened to the Joe Rogan interview so you don’t have to. Their takes on COVID are hilariously bad.

2 Likes

I’m kinda curious but I’m assuming it’s just the run of the mill, “It’s not that bad lol,” and they both think we need to get back to normal as soon as possible otherwise we risk messing up the system that results in them being fabulously wealthy.

Don’t think much of Joe’s income is at risk in the pandemic. Sure he’s not doing standup but he’ll still be able to announce UFC and do his podcasts.

I watched a few minutes. Props to Elon for admitting that he’s selling his possessions in a childish tantrum because people are mean to him.

7 Likes

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from listening to billionaires it’s that they’re all self made. If I furnish the names of some people and short biographical blurbs, there’s no way a person could do any better than random guessing in pairing them. Elon Musk could just as easily be the name a kid from the south side of Chicago serving a life sentence for possession of marijuana as Jovan White could be the name of a white South African son of a wealthy [strike]child slave[/strike] emerald mine owner who is now the billionaire face of high-tech automobile and space rocket companies. And Jovan White Musk is, of course, a fine women’s fragrance available at retailers nationwide. No mystery there.

8 Likes

What is Elon Musk’s IQ?

Elon Musk IQ is estimated as 5,000, based primarily on his earlier aptitude tests, his ability to read and apply technical information, and his ability to use numbers to make process changes unique in the history of a complicated industry

1 Like

“I studied Elon Musk to specifically guess his IQ”

lol

Actually…

Which leaves only one question:

4 Likes

I had Bing at 31.9473. Not only are those guys wrong, they’re sloppy.

3 Likes

IQ is a lousy measure of intelligence. Testing period is pretty trash at detecting anything other than test taking skill. I say this regretfully as someone who is good at taking tests.

3 Likes

Having administered a couple hundred IQ tests, I would say “the way that IQ scores are typically presented is a lousy measure of intelligence” A legit, comprehensive IQ test provides both a strong estimate of overall intellectual ability as well as a good understanding of how this is divided amongst functional domains (e.g., visual-spatial skills, verbal comprehension, working memory, processing speed).

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1259162367285317633

I am afraid a serious person tweeted this in response:

https://mobile.twitter.com/vincent13031925/status/1259168814089953280

Highest score you’ve seen (relative to test ceiling)?

So the SEC is just gonna ignore his blatant violation of the agreement not to tweet about the stock anymore? Seems about right.

2 Likes

I think the agreement was that he couldn’t disclose anything material about the company without having it vetted. His opinion on the relative value of the stock arguably isn’t disclosing anything material.

Seems like a pretty clear violation of fiduciary duty to existing shareholders to say the stock is overpriced.

1 Like

could be, I don’t know. I read some Finance Bro commentary on it and they said that while it’s obviously uncommon for a CEO to warn that in his opinion the stock is overvalued, it has happened in the past.