Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

So I guess the poll he held to get him removed is no longer going to be lived up to by musk.

Going to be funny when polls get hundreds of people.

2 Likes

Low turnout in polls, believe it or not, is also evidence Twitter is being overrun with advanced AI bot swarms.

Whereas oddly, a stream of 0 follower accounts retweeting Elon and praising his epicness is clear evidence that the bot crackdown is working. IT is kinda confusing like that sometimes.

i dont understand how someone who owns technology companies doesn’t understand anything about the internet.

8 dollars a month doesn’t stop bots. i play world of warcraft which is 15 dollars a month and significantly less popular than fucking twitter and there are hundreds of thousands of bots subscribed to it to try and sell currency and what not…

“verification” for money just gives bots MORE pull not less. especially now that there are even bigger benefits to having the verification to try and astroturf/scam people on the exclusive “for you” algorithms.

4 Likes

He may or may not understand that and uses it just as an excuse to only have his fanboys be given rights on the site.

disney bought all of star wars for 4 billion lmao buying twitter for 40 billion with no idea or plan for how to run it is like the ‘trump becoming president’ of business

19 Likes

40 billion plus Star Wars you mean

1 Like

Disney also bought all of Marvel for $4 billion

Imagine how much Elon could have saved if he just stuck to buying things for $4 billion or less

2 Likes

elon shoulda bought disney for 40 billion lmao to start making anti-woke animated movies

1 Like

Umm… as a reverse startup, it has been very successful going from 40 billion to 20 billion in an amazingly short time frame.

2 Likes

:vince2:

Btw Disney’s market cap is $173 billion, which is only about $10 billion more than Texas Instruments

I guess my point is that’s a lot of calculators

4 Likes

That one Gina carano movie shapiro’s outfit made like $368 gross. So don’t be surprised if Elon jumps in that pond.

I thought they sold banjos.

4 Likes

Lol @ tech company’s valuations.

GM makes like $8-10 billion of net profit per year and has a market cap barely above what super genius apartheid mine business person paid for Twitter and it’s zero profits.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/1640778597517410304?s=20

https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/1640816782121336832?s=20

31 Likes

This is because GM isn’t Hardcore.

3 Likes

Musk pretty clearly didn’t buy Twitter for it to make money, or at least totally doesn’t care if it does. Also remember he tried to NOT buy Twitter. He got hopped up on pills and some shit went down, that’s it. Entirely shooting from the hip. Dude just has so much money he is entirely free of any personal financial consequences of any kind, ever. I’m still surprised that the other people whose money he’s also burning aren’t more upset about it, but they’re also just that rich I guess.

1 Like

Ya, he was already in shit for the tsla tweet about going private. Once he did the Twitter crap it was follow through or go to jail, so he tried to pretend to follow through and back out last minute. That was legally challenged by Twitter’s board because he’s stupid and he lost.

honestly i think it should go down as a success for Elon… he bought twitter because he was jealous/insecure and wanted to be the main character of twitter, and i think that has largely been a great success…

2 Likes