Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

This may be one of the bad reasons I do it :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’m certain this was posted before, but just in case

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1602403360040226821

7 Likes

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/jbenton/status/1622710503670775808?t=w_eet5IGzDx2Uv0uWYcWTA&s=19

2 Likes

This is who I parked next to at work today:

In other self-driving news, I saw a fun standoff at a crosswalk on my way to class: a food delivery robot was waiting to cross a crosswalk and a (presumably human?) driver was waiting to let it cross. They waited for each other in a tense standoff for roughly a minute.

7 Likes

Disagree. He’s gullible, but to delete it he needs another emotion, shame, that seems to be in lesser and lesser supply lately.

1 Like

Those droids zipping about the Death Star are a real thing now?

4 Likes

Yup, I walked behind one for about 20 yards today. It’s really weird.

I look forward to the bots in Philly. I give them a lifespan of about 3 hours.

1 Like

After an international adventure that included spending a week with a heavy metal band, cruising through the canals of Amsterdam and participating in a wave at a Boston Red Sox game, a hitchhiking robot met a brutal demise in a Philadelphia alley on Saturday. It was 1 year old.

13 Likes

We have noted that our Poppy the chihuahua was essentially feral on the streets of Philly at the time of hitchbot’s demise. She hates anything that is out of place, doesn’t belong there. Coinincidence? We think not.

She is 7 pounds of Philly attitude.

look we all know that robot deserved it

3 Likes

He was no angel.

4 Likes

Why isn’t that car just one big key scratch?

Though Twitter made the debt payment, Musk’s apparent cost-cutting strategy of not paying rent or invoices from vendors is detailed in a growing pile of lawsuits. The latest lawsuit was filed in a New York state court on Friday by Innisfree M&A, which said Twitter owes $1.9 million for “proxy solicitation services” related to the special meeting of shareholders that resulted in approval of Musk’s $54.20-per-share offer to buy the company.

Musk has tried to boost revenue by expanding the Twitter Blue subscription’s features and raising its price from $5 to $8 a month. But as of mid-January Twitter had just 180,000 paid subscribers in the US, less than 0.2 percent of monthly active users, The Information reported yesterday. Twitter’s worldwide subscriber total was about 290,000.

While individuals haven’t been flocking to Twitter Blue for $8 a month, Musk hopes businesses will be willing to pay much larger sums. One plan that hasn’t yet been finalized would require businesses to pay “$1,000 a month to keep their Gold verification badges, plus an extra $50 per month for each account affiliated with the business,” The Information report said.

1 Like

I think that whenever Musk says or Trump says we can safely assume says=lies

More grist for the “government intervention” against Twitter.
https://twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/1623409887156879365?s=20&t=r7ILEFPe6VZdvMuVGA3L0g

1 Like

getting this error now trying to send like my 3rd or 4th tweet of the day. LOL egon definitely going to make you pay to tweet more than a few times per day.

1 Like

These seems like the kind of crack in the foundation you see when you fire all the engineers.

3 Likes

Relax guys. This is probably just Elon’s fix to the tweet not available thing.

2 Likes