Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Damn those Fed rate hikes!

1 Like

$tsla-derangedCEOwastes50billionontwittertoshitpostwithNazis-damnthefedratehikes-stickinbycicle.gif

7 Likes

Folding KJs here is stone awful always

3 Likes

he really thinks he is batman… that’s just amazing…

Down another 3% after market

1 Like

Interesting

17 Likes

Elon doesn’t understand you are just supposed to hit the like heart if all you got to add is one meaningless word.

Maybe Twitter will add an “interesting” button.

3 Likes

+1

25 Likes

:rage:

3 Likes

interesting

8 Likes

If something is actually interesting I bookmark. But I’m not Elon.

He’s in real trouble here. Tesla has another 75% to fall to be remotely fairly valued. He’s going to have to put Twitter in bankruptcy or fund like $3 billion per year of losses. This piece of shit fucked around and he’s in the process of finding out.

9 Likes

Just to make sure I’m railing this accurately, based on what I looked up TSLA is down about 70% off peak and that was a little over a year ago. Correct?

Yes.

Tesla is still valued at 7 GMs or Hondas or Fords which is transparently fucking absurd. They could have issued stock to buy an actually decent car company but alas.

2 Likes

Expect a fully self flying subscription to be announced any minute. For $20,000 unlock fsf on your Tesla when it comes out. It will be $200,000 when actually released.

It’s Elon’s favorite con.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even be mad if the thing actually flew.

GorgeousPositiveAmericancicada-size_restricted

3 Likes

Tesla will continue to crater. It was basically valued as a software company because of self driving. Self driving is further off than those investors thought which is getting more and more obvious and Musk is now showing very publicly that he is terrible at running an actual software company.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1607997591870124032

2 Likes

Shit like this is amazingly bad for Tesla’s brand. Krugman was making this point on Twitter today, he said something like that Tesla was the brand for Silicon Valley types to show they’re woke, which I think is too far. I think Tesla is/was the fashion accessory brand of techno-utopianism, and Elon is currently doing a very solid job of dragging the name of techno-utopianism through the gutter.

2 Likes