Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Even when I did play, I played very little NL. On a scale of 1-10 how bad is that. Doesn’t sound awful to me, but I’m no good.

probably like a 8 or 9. i imagine you should be 3 betting some % of the time, and calling the rest, probably never ever folding a hand that strong.

2 Likes

It’s pretty bad; it’s a trivially easy 3b. That said assuming Calacanis is a garbage player which seems likely it’s not catastrophic or anything since he’s probably going to be losing post too. Maybe like a 6 or 7 for him.

5 Likes

The raiser’s range includes 87o so it’s safe to say that KJs is well ahead of his range and he is in position. If he’s folding KJs there then his range when he does play is going to be small enough that, if he is playing with actual good players, they will own him. If he’s playing with fish who just put in too much money all the time and don’t think about the other players’ ranges and he sucks postflop anyways, then still bad but whatever.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1607583721095413760

5 Likes

Thanks. Makes sense.

Oh wow, that was supposed to be 2013? Pretty awful film iirc.

2 Likes

Just a centrist asking questions

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1607603002805731330?s=61&t=OxGrnDHyvWAmSrS8-yKJkw

things you hate to see

5 Likes

Hate to see the decimal not two places to the left.

:vince2:

Just a reminder that TSLA was trading above $300 as recently as September

What possibly could have happened since then?

1 Like

It will be moving soon.

Down another 8% today you absolutely love to see it

Apparently if you Twitter search Tessa stock you don’t get the price and chart like with any other symbol.

before I deleted my account, every third tweet in my feed was an ad. I spent more time blocking ads than I did reading tweets.

another handy way to block them all at once is to gtfo twitter and stay off until the nazi sells it

4 Likes

Ended the day -11%

4 Likes

21x61j

3 Likes

Live shot of TSLA true believers

ghost

5 Likes