Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Fighting with people on the internet is such a foreign thing to me. I’m escaping from stuff - not looking for more drama.

6 Likes

I had a burner account that got banned because I’d use it to view all the viral tweets that got posted here and would always reply like “shut up idiot” to someone in the thread, and then I had to use my old account that could be linked to me IRL and had a bunch of tweets like “Senator Frank will you commit to supporting the #pokerplayersalliance bill to legalize online poker on tribal lands” or whatever useless crap we did right after Black Friday.

8 Likes
32 Likes

The twitter nft!

:vince1:

Legit one of the only reasons I even kept an account at all was because when people directly linked to some funny or insightful tweet on sites like this one, my phone will not show them properly like desktop. This is how they look

It is another reason I always try to screen shot stuff that I share rather than linking to it. But screw it, I don’t want anything to do with that garbage or it’s fascist owner anymore

3 Likes

So now Twitter Spaces doesn’t work at all anymore because some “suspended” journalists could join the space where Elon joined, failed to answer questions, and left.

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1603634643479457792?s=12

LOL who the fuck would ever give this asshole money, he already tapped the dumbest money in the world

https://twitter.com/semaforben/status/1603859055956590592?s=46&t=TqfHKmMD7BITumRbj_It_A

lol, he’s asking for the full $54.20/share too. Good luck with that.

Saudis will step up I’m sure

Up yours, you highfalutin, superior elitist. You just made a very, very impotent enemy.

2 Likes

Blocked!

4 Likes

Any professional money manager that invests in that should be fired as should anyone that gives money to anyone that invests money in that.

Buy equity behind unsecured notes the banks would probably sell you at 40 cents on the dollar, bold play.

He’d be way way better off trying to team up with friendly investors who he could get to help take the debt out from the banks at a steep discount with some sort of senior to the equity non-cash pay instrument. That would give himself more breathing room to transform the business. I sort of assumed thats what he was doing with the TSLA share sale proceeds.

The same people who pay for the blue check mark I guess :man_shrugging:

Whatever ugly

3 Likes

If he wants investment money he should consider taking the company public.

8 Likes

?

3 Likes

Headlines are getting a little more accurate

https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1603588867512500224

10 Likes

The managing director of Elon Musk’s family office is seeking new equity investors for Twitter as users revolt, advertisers flee, and debt payments loom, according to two people familiar with the fundraising effort.

Musk’s money manager, Jared Birchall, reached out to potential investors this week, offering shares of Twitter at the same price, $54.20, that Musk paid to take the company private in October, the people said.

lol

1 Like