Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

Shocking. And by that I mean not shocking.

He’s got to be doing serious brand damage to Tesla, right? Right?

i would have rewritten the headline a bit differently, but it’s a garbage paper writing about a garbage industry and a garbage human, so there it is

I’m waiting for things to shake out before signing up for anything new.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Waze always wanted me to do stuff like take unprotected left turns across three lanes of traffic at 5PM on a Friday in Los Angeles. My life and mental health is worth more than that two minutes, Waze.

I can only imagine what’s first on the watch list!!! Cooking with Cannabis on Netflix or the Big Brunch on HBO? Both have amazing food from so many queer cooks.

I’m good I posted a kind of update elsewhere and I’m not so scared anymore to keep track of all of the secrets.

Now as far as Twitter!

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1596231167325655041?s=20&t=HQuYruTTyKNvmE1brGIZKg

https://twitter.com/AmoneyResists/status/1596231302092816384?s=20&t=VQ3PZHrsxCbpgGedTw36EQ

16 Likes

Uh-huh. And Elon’s Hot Wheels started getting all out of the toy-box for the holigays? Wow. And now that means I lost the argument above about self-drivies? Wow. So cool. Golf clap for it. Ladies’ clap for it. Tennis clap for it.

When I needed to get across town in Tijuana, Waze kept trying to send me back to the US (2 hour min. wait), turn around, then come back into Mexico.

I think it thought I was already committed to the line to the US., when I was just close to it.

The problem isn’t making the phone Elon, it’s making the software. Sound familiar?

1 Like

Is Truth Social on IOS and Android? If so, seems unlikely that Twitter will be pulled.

I just got accepted in post.news beta too. Looks interesting.

Testing link ignore unless you are into psychosis

1 Like

Apparently it was…Grey’s Anatomy season 18, episode 3. My fiancée has control of the TV since she’s breastfeeding our 3 week old daughter, so not much I can do.

After that it’s 1889 tonight to really break in the beautiful black on the OLED with the pitch dark Browegian winter nights.

Kudos to opening up to the world (and UP I guess!), and grats on what sounds like a successful transition!

11 Likes

I think if we gave you enough billions to buy the Chiefs, I think that you would be OK. I don’t know that you would entirely escape being miserable, but you would definitely have purpose.

I’d be a terrible owner. I don’t want to be active in the community.

You can hire people for that. Just make the odd appearance here and there.

But even if you would be a terrible owner, you would still own the motherfucking Kansas City Chiefs.

I heard that’s a banger!!

I also heard there’s one crucial tip to watching the show.

I tried to get back into Grey’s after learning they added (and revealed) more queer and trans and non binary characters, but well…

it’s such a bad show and pompeo is turrible, they had a chance to save it when they did the plane crash but they killed off the characters they should have kept and kept the ones they should have killed off. They could have completely rebooted the show and still kept the name with meredith’s sister. just awful decision there but they’re still printing money I guess so whatever

1 Like

No matter what I do, what I click on, this is always the top rec:

Screenshot from 2022-11-26 14-44-16

2 Likes