He’s the richest African american ever.

3 Likes

We are lucky he can’t be President.

1 Like

He can be president of Mars.

1 Like

FYP

1 Like

are we sure about that? what if he makes a cash/stock offer so high, that electoral college cannot refuse?

:vince3:

6 Likes

His attention to detail and impeccable demand for process is what is going to make getting to mars so successful.

Holy fuck. Elon is completely off his rocker. I don’t even…I am trying to compare him to trump blowing up… but forget it. It’s all insane.

It is unfortunate that some employees can’t afford to quit or don’t deem it as something they might do. I would love to see everyone at twitter quit.

2 Likes

I bet there’s a lot of quiet quitting going on.

4 Likes

This guy is just a world class piece of shit.

5 Likes

Think he beefed up his security before all this? I mean he’s fired thousands of people and is relentlessly mocking them about it, there’s likely a few in there who aren’t the most balanced when it comes to handling extreme anger.

That tweet saying musk bought twitter to improve his own twitter feed is on the money. What a joke

1 Like

1 Like

At least Trump never showed up in the replies of Randos.

1 Like

Does NBZ work/worked at twitter?

3 Likes

he hasn’t yet consciously figured out that people are now on twitter to see him blow up, but he’s watching the DAU graph and thinks he’s on the right track. his personal account is pinned everywhere on the site, and engagement probably rivals trmp’s

3 Likes

anyone want to bet that elon locks himself in like howard hughes before 2024?