Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

This is an obvious misdirection for people that don’t understand that SS payments are indexed to inflation, but it will work because people are stupid about money.

A lot of these Biden/White House tweets are lol awful, this one definitely no different, but cool time for twitter to start fact checking these.

1 Like

Twitter had no clear revenue plan, and an inability to try new things / give anything they try a chance. They probably would have just puttered along until someone else bought them. I don’t think they were on any path to profitability.

Elon is the worst but this is a great troll.

This is the tech industry’s go to plan. The point is to make big $s for the founders, not the Johnny-come-lately shareholders after the IPO. Fuck them.

This is exactly the messaging Dems need to get out there: Biden is giving you free money! Fuck this Orange Man Bad shit, just tell us how Dems are going to give us free stuff. Obv Twitter and the Acela Belt slappies are both going to rip into it.

The funny thing is that corporations are absolutely going to go to town next year telling their workers that their 5% pay increases are Historical and part of XYZ Corporation’s Empathy-Driven Financial Wellness Program. The Dems should absolutely blare about these increases AND tell everyone that Republicans are trying to kill SS completely.

1 Like

I think I have figured it out. First is the $8 package W Blue check mark. Next is $20 package for exact same package but with no blue check mark marking you as a try hard. :woozy_face:

1 Like

A swastika for $25 per month. OWN THE LIBS!

4 Likes

$14.88/mo for the Patriot Package.

11 Likes

The messaging that your social security went up and Republicans want to kill it is good

The tweet about Biden’s leadership increasing social security by record levels is a not.

This would go a lot better if the Dems had just actually done the good policies that gave people money.

I remember my old employer explicitly blamed Obamacare for us not getting a yearly pay increase. It didn’t make a lick of sense, plus corporate profits were up that year, lol.

According to Bloomberg News, Twitter has significantly cut back on its content moderation staff approved to access a dashboard that logs automated and user-flagged content that requires human review before content is restricted. Ordinarily, hundreds of employees would be using the dashboard, reviewing content to manually enforce actions dictated by Twitter policy, such as banning or restricting accounts. Since last week, two Twitter safety team insiders told Bloomberg that the total number had been reduced to about 15 employees.

And the price would have been 1/3 of what Musk paid.

But they had lunches with all their donors and lobbyists and they all say that people don’t want the government to give them money.

1 Like

Yeah, they sure did, same meeting they heard from the same people that everyone hated masks and wanted to get COVID. We’ll get our verdict on that approach in six days.

1 Like

Can’t moderate the n word but we are on top of Biden

Im sure when trump nuts is back every tweet with a lie will be flagged

This is how you win.

Can’t classify just by thinking about it. SMH.

1 Like

Hate to see it

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1587812803242516480?s=46&t=gRL9Xeq_KpMmb9M0DtsX9g

1 Like