Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

They should just broadcast the hearings. I suspect we would get Alex Jones levels of entertainment.

Heads up 4 controlling interest

https://twitter.com/kathryntewson/status/1556455747361222656?s=21&t=Ze-fTisVN79GRR0rTzCY8g

Lmao this reminds me of my day in court… Amazing.

Someone told him he’s going to have to close

1 Like

Yeah hard to see this as a sign of anything other than some sort of imminent announcement.

Yeah and TSLA briefly going back up to $900 a share on another impending stock split is something of a gift from the market to Elon letting him exit at another top. There was probably some ‘oh shit’ calculus that went on in his head after his offer was accepted and then TSLA stock went down significantly and he had risk of maybe selling way more shares than he originally planned to close the deal.

It’s basically a nearly symmetrical bet at this point, right? Either it drops to ~$33 per share if he doesn’t have to buy it, or it goes to $54.20 if he does, and it’s trading at $44.

Why do you say it would drop to ~$33 and not some lower or higher price point if the deal doesn’t close?

Just guesstimating based off of where it was trading before the deal.

$7b is around what I thought it would cost Elon to settle.

Would be pretty hilarious if he chose to pay $7B to not buy Twitter instead of $44B to buy it, when the current market cap is $34B (granted it was lower than this when he originally offered and his offer is driving the current price).

Good luck stirring shit on Twitter when everyone can be like, “Hey douchebag, remember that time you paid $7B not to buy Twitter?”

https://twitter.com/alexdemling/status/1557221632837505025?s=20&t=uM_KxHWxg4Z3VIW580YBww

I like how Musk gets 10s of billions from the government for exploding rockets and imaginary trains but he “makes most of his money from carbon offsets”

Seems like Elon was on the right side of history on this one. CA HSR took $100 billion and also didn’t build anything.

Initially approved in 2020

“I’m going to sue you” in the middle of a dumb fight might be douchier but it’s close.

I can see why Elon wants to buy this shit, this algorithm is fucking sick

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.57.50 PM

11 Likes