Douchebag 2.0—an Elon Musk company

lol Leon snowflake

2 Likes

opening up your plant because I’m a billionaire and fuck you you won’t do shit is pretty standard but dude’s got balls at a strategy of going full MAGA when you sell electric cars.

3 Likes

There are plenty of conservatives and Libertarians getting solar and electric cars.

I just laughed because I found it funny. Not to diminish her.

1 Like

This guy is going to go down in flames, at which point libs will disown him for aligning with Trump and chuds will disown him for being a California lib.

He’s business world Trump, a naked emperor with a ticking clock.

Official NASA render of #FraudXQ lunar lander that is one of the three proposals to be the lander for the Artemis program:

And the military-industrial complex vehicle that NASA is funding for 4x as much money for some reason:

At NASA trolled them by including astronauts in each of the renders for scale…

Sooo we should be expecting Elon2024

He was born in South Africa so we’re safe from that scenario at least.

Unless he wins as a republican.

1 Like

republicans have already allowed one dude born in africa as president

2 Likes

lol WSJ

1 Like

Sweet Christmas

1 Like

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1260852444818362369?s=19

https://twitter.com/rachmonroe/status/1263496188982112256

2 Likes

The Musk stans are just out of this world

https://twitter.com/affalokithoth33/status/1263523019001118722?s=21

2 Likes

Siding with the NIMBYs to own Elon Musk…

1 Like

I really hope Musk is paying you for defending his honor so much on the internet. Thank you for your service sir!

If you weren’t blinded by your love for him you would see that most of the people in the area were cool with musk coming in based on all the promises he made (launch maybe once a month, little disturbance to wildlife, and being a good neighbor) but what do you know it was a lie and the site has become worse and worse over the years in all aspects. In turn he is using this to drive everyone out and giving them 3x the value like it’s some kind of amazing offer

Not wanting affordable housing built in your area is bad because you’re being an ahole. Not wanting a stupid giant rocket poison spewing fire starting noise machine in your area is fine.

Like with anything, it all depends on the specifics, but if you think you’d be fine with weekly rocket tests a mile from your house, then you’re fooling yourself.

Personally, my daughter and I would be incredibly excited to have a weekly rocket launch to watch from the comfort of our own home, although I’ll concede that it would definitely get old after a while. But the general point is I would wager that there is not a single location in the entire United States that is suitable for building a rocket launch site that has zero people living in a one-mile radius. Sure, it would be nice to have an iron-clad guarantee that no one will build a spaceport near my house and make me move on generous terms, but if the cost of that guarantee is that no space ports can ever be built, it’s not worth it.

It should also be noted that it’s not even clear if anyone actually lives in Boca Chica. This article says that there were only two year-round residents at one point:

For years, the main sign to Boca Chicans of SpaceX’s presence was the company’s steady accumulation of houses and vacant lots—as of press time, it owns more than 150 properties in the area—as well as the procession of reporters who began knocking on their doors, seeking their take on living next to a spaceport, albeit one that didn’t yet exist. In the press, residents opposed to their new neighbor voiced their distaste. Terry and Bonnie Heaton appeared most often, perhaps because they were the only year-round residents. With a clear-spoken folksiness, the couple explained to one outlet after another— The Brownsville Herald, the Houston Chronicle, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Post, NPR—how SpaceX was intruding on the golden years of retirement they’d looked forward to for so long.

But it goes on to note that they accepted the buy-out offer. So, it seems to be just vacation homes and illegal AirBnB hotels at this point. It’s a great window into how narratives are manufactured by the media: “the procession of reporters who began knocking on their doors, seeking their take on living next to a spaceport, albeit one that didn’t yet exist.”

2 Likes