Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

indictments-shmindictments, it is this objection that’s finally going to shame his campaign :roll_eyes:

That’s ok. He needs to continually be reminded that he’s hated and not liked. We need to start getting as loud if not louder than the MAGA base

Every person waiting in this line needs to be instantly locked up forever in an institute for the criminally insane.

I can’t imagine waiting in in for 60 seconds.

I imagine cops will forget about Miami and/or Florida’s anti-camping/loitering ordinances and laws

Citizen’s arrest time!

3 Likes

A third clip, named “Biden’s Secret Weapon,” says: “What’s Biden’s secret weapon? Donald Trump as the GOP nominee. Biden wins the White House and gets the House and Senate, too.”

Why lie about the Senate?

1 Like
2 Likes

What if you’re a media member and you feel your job or significant career advancement depends on being in that courtroom?

Lol at assuming the Trump wing of the party isn’t ready to burn it all down.

trumpwing

6 Likes

Trump will run 3rd party 100% of the time if not the nominee

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/SarahLongwell25/status/1668363765841121281?t=yiqdpilO-hlrGiBj60Cmjg&s=19

Trump would fuck up the paperwork and blame it on the deep state.

Apparently Jack Smith has completed 100 triathlons, including 9 iron man’s.

9 Likes

That doesn’t do anything for me. How many has Sinema done?

I have zero faith this shit leads to anything bad happening to Trump but Jack Smith seems pretty legit.

Trump rode golf carts through like 300 rounds of golf and that was just while he was president so who’s the real ironman.

3 Likes

That means he’s almost used used up his battery! ADVANTAGE: TRUMP

4 Likes