Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Very true and it would be smart for him to do so, which means it would be terribly dumb of DoJ to make such an offer

I meanā€¦yes? Heā€™s proven over and over that heā€™s both hopelessly narcissistic and also an idiot. Iā€™m honestly sure heā€™d rather get convicted and then scream every day from a jail cell about how it was the perfect and most legal keeping of documents, everyone said sir, sir, you hold onto documents so amazingly legally and wellā€¦

5 Likes

(deleted Trump rant posted above, thought it was a new one)

sure. of course. that tracks

To be clear, this is Donald Trump weā€™re talking about here. The textbook definition of a sociopathic narcissist. The answer is yes, of course.

1 Like

Right but wouldnā€™t a sociopathic narcissist be all about self preservation and do whatever it necessary to stay out of jail? I donā€™t understand how narcissists think

33 Likes

I think this is a response to Cobb on CNN saying Trump "is deadā€ in the documents/obstruction case.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1665882118201786369?s=19

1 Like

As far as people with a pool drain close enough to flood essential video servers?

Iā€™d say the ratio is quite high.

I love how Trumpā€™s overriding concept of justice is that if other people got away with stuff, then damn it, he needs to getaway with thiings too, and thatā€™s been a pretty effective philosophy. Itā€™s gotta stop sometime. Doesnā€™t it?

2 Likes

Considering who is probably doing any leaking, itā€™s much more like that his lawyers proposed this, not the DOJ. (If the whole story isnā€™t BS).

10 Likes

Everyone try to relax:

1 Like

Prosecutors ready to ask for Trump indictment :vince1:
On obstruction :vince2:
And Espionage Act :vince3:

8 Likes

Stop teasing me

We know it all ends in the gladiator gif

2 Likes

Actually Iā€™m going to delete that post, seems way too Mueller she wrote-ish based on the reporterā€™s creds. Iā€™m giving this like 10% credence (post was a tweet from a White House correspondent for weirdo employers saying that Meadows agreed to plead guilty).

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/victorshi2020/status/1666532625757147140?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

tenor

7 Likes

Yeah no comment until/if confirmed by better sources