Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

It’s probably not that he didn’t know her. More likely that he thought Diamond and Silk were the same person.

1 Like

The discovery comes after Pence has repeatedly said he did not have any classified documents in his possession.

I think he should invite the FBI over, Joe Biden style.
:coolbiden:

We need a special counsel for the non-presidents. Merrick Garland, you’re up again.

6 Likes

His black friend. Hard for him to go plural.

1 Like

They may as well search the home and offices of every former potus and vp going back to Carter

I guess I really am naive, but all these leaks in the United States government that are coming to light I find truly shocking

100% efficiency is a ridiculous expectation from human beings, let alone a government made up of human beings.

So Fani Willis argued for keeping the special grand jury report secret because decisions are imminent. I’m sure all the pessimists here will say it means she will decide not to indict. Either way, it shouldn’t be long now. Month tops?

These are classified documents. The goddamn local library does a better job keeping track of who still has their reading material

“classified” sounds scary but in reality there’s a ton of mundane shit that gets overclassified on a regular basis. It’s a problem.

1 Like

Lukewarm take: “Classified” papers are dumb and anything that has real super secret shit isn’t printed off on some HP LaserJet that President Dumbletron or VP Buttshark brings home in a manila folder.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1618002370159607812?s=46&t=zPCG2cNdO-NvS0y_V0WhxA

1 Like
1 Like

What brand of printer do you think they use?

My bookshelf says that libraries aren’t perfect at it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1617934041986256906?s=20&t=hPD31AU_NIZr6dkwPFo5Lw

2 Likes

It’s been two years. It’s so dumb.

It would be peak lazy writing if Georgia costs him the election, Senate, and sends him to jail. This predictable writing has run out of steam since we ran out of source material.

1 Like

Seriously? You steal books from the library? Unreal that got a like

1 Like

If you’re talking about the wheels of justice moving at a glacially slow pace, I agree. Otherwise, I fail to see anything dumb about it

Should we expect justice posthumously?