Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

This shit is deeply fucking depressing. The media is all in for totalitarianism. At least they’re going to be the first ones loaded on the trains.

https://x.com/jamesfallows/status/1764290159355318560?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
https://x.com/NormEisen/status/1764364283456966838?s=20

Banana republic 101.

They’re deciding whether he stays on the CO primary ballot. That election day is Tuesday. They kinda have to announce asap.

He is on the CO ballot.

1 Like

oh look, a case where they’re actually going at WARP SPEED.

4 Likes

No shit hey. It’s such open naked corruption I am honestly shocked there is a single person who has any faith in the US legal system.

1 Like

So sayeth “Lawyer.” I know I’m brimming with confidence. Trump delaying all this stuff and essentially making the election his big trial like a ton of us expected is one of the most infuriating things I’ve ever watched. I’ve seen several recent, totally unsurprising pivots from commentators/grifters who used to be all “the wheels of justice are turning behind the scenes have faith” and “if Cannon does anything to overtly help Trump she’ll wreck her career and be pulled off the case” to the standard, “Welp, we have to VOTE HARD in November to save ourselves.”

I can hardly even think about the classified documents case without getting heated. So obviously guilty, so obviously using national intelligence information for personal gain, so obviously obstructed the investigation and document recovery (going so far as deleting video surveillance footage to be as obviously obstructive as possible), and then when he is finally charged (months and months after any other person would’ve been, eat a loaf of shit Merrick with your bullshit soundbites) there’s the Trump-appointed judge right there in the tank for him who is obviously going to delay the trial for his benefit. The Dept of Hand Wringing is stumped. EVERYONE else sees what’s going to happen.

Garland has always been a coward who never wanted Trump’s fate decided by the legal system on his watch. His chicken-shit constitution was never up for the job. All of this has been stated before, here and elsewhere, for YEARS now. I just had to vent some to avoid kicking stuff as I’ve had beyond enough of our clown-show “justice” system. Every day I check to see if I’m still surprised this con man fuck is right there in the running for POTUS, and every day I realize that I still haven’t accepted the reality that as a country we already did elect this guy once, with disastrous results, and here we go again.

15 Likes

Garland is in on it. Absolutely a fake dem.

1 Like

Muh norms. Muh integrity. Muh policies.

You can’t stay clean trying to catch a greased pig.

So next week is likely:

• Bi-Partisan Trump win at SCOTUS on Monday
  • Sweeps Super Tuesday (possible Haley concession???)
  • Biden State of the Union speech on Thursday which gets disected for any and all gaffes/signs of aging.

Seems like a recipe for a bad couple of news cycles for Biden unless he REALLY nails the SOTU

2 Likes

Norms and that bullshit was an excuse for a couple years. It’s year 4. He wants trump to win. Nobody is that feckless.

SC not quick enough to save the day for Trump in DC.

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1764463256259690686?t=nSU_CAUhbDNEpTEEN3xNOg&s=19

Really want to see her spike the football on this win. Orange man’s lawnmower will go into orbit.

1 Like

He purposely stayed away from the “Swamp”.

https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1764487959578083659?t=NxfAeKCyRF9udbKXTQEsMA&s=19

Oh, he wasn’t done.

Do people even talk anymore about how there was a time when calling a political opponent such a childish name like birdbrain would’ve been immediate disqualification for someone aspiring to the highest office in the land? The bar is now somewhere in the Mariana Trench

3 Likes

Nobody talks about it because it isn’t bad nor is it disqualifying since people fucking LOVE it.

It isn’t bad?! Even if you don’t think
the president of the United States should have some class, you should at least expect he or she be more mature than a temperamental child

In a democracy, the president represents the people. This is us, like it or not.

10 Likes

You’d think that, but apparently 74 million people disagreed with you in 2020. That number might go up later this year.