Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Why would you need 10,000 soldiers to guard the Capitol for a peaceful rally? I mean, that’s what it largely was, wasn’t it? This is one of the right’s arguments that makes very little sense to me. That and Italian satellites, etc.

1 Like

Whatever sticks to the wall. It doesn’t have to make sense.

2 Likes

Why are they saying “suspect” instead of “Freedom Fighting National Hero”?

1 Like

Clearly an ANTIFA double agent trying to make conservatives look crazy

6 Likes

Lead got buried.

Inside, they found a suspect who then opened fire at them, a spokesperson with the Denver Police Department told local ABC news affiliate Denver 7. Responding officers did not fire back. The suspect, who was not identified, was taken into custody

Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent—ME

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/status/1742273930180862135?s=20

…go after Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent—ME. This is a Lethal Weapon, but so far my Record Poll Numbers would indicate that it has backfired on them. The Public knows the TRUTH, but Republicans must fight harder and smarter!

Oh, damn. I assumed pages 1 and 2 were safely ignored bullshit, but here it is. Incontrovertible evidence!

I pray it’s a lethal weapon.

But it backfired!

Please study these numbers carefully, analyze what’s been done, keep an open mind, and be smart

IMG_0085

6 Likes

I did a quick look at the document.

All of it’s cites are from right ring news sources, like Georgia Star News or debunked affidavits from the people that brought suits about the election being rigged.

Seems solid.

1 Like

Wow, 32 pages. Impressive.

1 Like

Thats my secret 02012024042530

9th paragraph:

Probably unrelated

1 Like

https://twitter.com/cynicalzoomer/status/1742367620924334185?t=2pXtyI5lfTzsZaVkVfKxtQ&s=19

12 Likes

From NYT

I don’t know my red and blue states, but I’m assuming every one that’s pending or disqualified is a blue state that he’d have lost anyway?

Edit: Pretty sure Tx and Fl are red, so that’s weird

NC, SC and WV are also anomolous

Map is not that surprising to me. “Pending” can mean a lot of different things, including something as simple as one random registered voter decided to file a lawsuit. Even red states can have some resistance types who want to send a message by filing the case even if they know the chances of winning are slim to none.