Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Tell me this is real and make me believe it

Make you believe it’s a drawing by an artist sitting in court today? Sorry, I could maybe do that if I was the actual Devil but I’m not.

Donald: “Mary Ann? I barely knew her.”

https://x.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1724191802989724107?s=20

“And he said to me, in a kind of excited tone, ‘Well, we don’t care, and we’re not going to leave,’” Ellis said of the alleged Dec. 19 conversation with Scavino. “And I said, ‘What do you mean?’ And he said ‘Well, the boss’, meaning President Trump – and everyone understood ‘the boss,’ that’s what we all called him – he said, ‘The boss is not going to leave under any circumstances. We are just going to stay in power.’”

Ellis continued, “And I said to him, ‘Well, it doesn’t quite work that way, you realize?’ and he said, ‘We don’t care.’”

Aside from the specific language, this was known. Doesn’t seem to be much here.

The media breathlessly reports every new “revelation” of a thing we already know about Trump’s crimes and insurrection. They have to, because they’re invested in the idea that journalists uncovering these scandals have a big impact on fighting corruption. They need to think that or their whole lives would have been wasted.

3 Likes

But he has a podcast called, “Prosecuting Donald Trump”

1 Like

Is this for real?

1 Like

I doubt DJT knows what a podcast is.

Wait. Marksman got banned for an obvious joke? Fix that.

The tag is also a joke, everyone relax.

9 Likes

Once the pitchforks have been drawn

IMG_7792

10 Likes

:crazy_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Greatest at business

2 Likes

The most recent episode of the Ezra Klein podcast is one of the best political discussions I’ve heard in some time. Made me rethink a lot of things.

Also made me walk back a little from the WAAF cliff.

2 Likes

What, did Elon buy it or something?

1 Like

It’s only lost $73 million in over a year and a half, so clearly not. These are rookie numbers.

9 Likes

What made you walk back?

Couple points.

Biden is actually polling better than his contemporaries in other major democracies and the idea that polls make it look like there is racial and education gap but that is often a correlation error. The gap is really religion.