Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Oh boy, more gag orders, that will stop him.

2 Likes

FREEZE PEACH just means that racists get to say the hateful things they think about minorities without having anyone tell them that they’re obviously stupid and should shut up. It has never meant that you should be able to say anything, it has always meant that you shouldn’t be allowed to tell conservatives that their ideas are transparently dumb.

3 Likes

I mean, this isn’t new though. He was the exact same way in 2015.

like Jan 6th

1 Like

Harry Mudd broke jail and went to a planet where he could make his own sex robots.

obviously the play is to never pick any of those options then they can’t do anything

in other words living the dream

Except he wasn’t happy there and in the end Kirk condemned him to stay with 500 copies of his wife to constantly nag him.

1 Like

2 Likes

You can make your own sex robots now? That sounds awesome!

Sooo what can/will he do once Trump Trumps again?

“The defendant is still free, of course, to tell his lunatic fans that I’m a demon from hell who is destroying the constitution and must be stopped”, the judge added.

4 Likes

Sometime between now and stardate 4513.3. So possibly 243 years. I don’t expect to be around for that.

2 Likes

Ah, but the echo of your existence will linger long through the heat death of this universe and into whatever comes afterward.

As soon as they figure out how to reconstitute your being into a sentient meme, I am gonna turn the phaser on stun and wait for you to wake up.

2 Likes

this is why i still think he is drawing live to the supermax

Hicc’oner imo.

Rudy has friends?

4 Likes

Just shows you how shit the Forbes list is.
And they know it themselves.