Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Inshallah

Wait until you hear how much power the gays have. They defy His will at every turn, and even stole the rainbow from Him.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uhh, so this is real place that exists a bit outside of Houston. Im upset that we didn’t think of the idea. We might still have time to spin up Biden Burger.

I assume you took those photos yourself and despite your hatred of Trump you couldn’t pass up a burger?

Oh shit, they already have the Biden Burger. It’s the last one listed. Conservatives still batting 100% on not being funny

2 Likes

They sell meatless burger patties?! What woke pinko losers.

10 Likes

Tiny Trump Mushroom Tower

Missed opportunity imo

4 Likes

If they got rid of the “due to cheating and inflation” it would be kind of funny. And come up with a synonym for “old” to avoid repetition.

I mean, sure. If they made it kinda funny, then it would be funny, but they appear to be incapable of that.

But I do imagine that old lady Karen points it out to her muscle shirt wearing husband and the two of them having a hearty chuckle together.

I’m surprised there isn’t a let’s go Brandon item.

trump burger not 100% raw meat weak!

See, there really is a Trump Angus King burger.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I know it has been said a million times before, but always amazes me how the Trump cult says Biden is too old, but Trump is fine.

If Trump does something stupid due to age it’s not out of character.

Really he has game theoried the crap out of aging and dementia. Brilliant move imo.

1 Like

Trump has started to cover this logic hole by saying “Biden isn’t too old, he’s too incompetent”. He’s truthed that sentiment a few times in the last couple weeks.

Yeah given like two hours your average group of urban libs could come up with a way funnier menu.

Name the veggie burger the Meatless Mitt Romney and say 100% guaranteed to have no backbone. Or go racist and call it the Ramaswamy burger. So many routes they could have taken.

2 Likes

Is that really racist? I think he is actually a vegetarian.

Definitely racist.

The distinction isn’t what’s being said necessarily, but how the audience is meant to perceive what’s being said.

A few years ago that alone would have disqualified him from GOP politics.