Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I get that this is a really lame line of defense but does nobody else find it totally implausible that Trump actually wrote to-do lists down for a staffer? Or wrote down anything at all, ever?

Or maybe I’m just jaded about tweets that start out “this is big.” The last 7 years have shown that it’s never big, or that at least that the bar for big is really freaking high now.

1 Like
3 Likes

There was that notecard with “achomlishments” or whatever ridiculous spelling it was.

3 Likes

You may be joking, but I can assure you that there are still tons and tons of establishment Dem types that desperately want to believe that the US was actually Just Fine under Obama, and if you take Trump out of the question then the US can go back to being the perfect society it was pre-Trump where you pretended that you were on an episode of the West Wing. This belief system extends to something like 90% of lawyers and probably 70% of all other technocratic professionals. They are never going to admit that the system they built is flawed.

I think anyone that has ever worked in risk management, especially compliance, knows that no one follows the rules if the “boss” says they don’t have to. This is compliance 101 stuff, even in a more boring organization like a corporation, if the division head or CEO says no one has to follow compliance rules then no one does.

I am begging for the Trump-written to-do lists get leaked.

• Get me Diet Coke
  • Call Kid Rock about Ukraine
  • Make sure Gorilla Channel is set to record on TiVo.
18 Likes
  • Titties
  • Ivanka show me her new dresses
3 Likes

Never Forget

3 Likes

oh-my-god-he-admit-it-tim-robinson

1 Like

Paywall

6 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

Not the Office Space clip I first thought of.

3 Likes

That was the second one I thought of.

it’s hilarious how every time trump is still the only person who thinks something might actually happen to him

2 Likes

I think home confinement to some sort of apartment with a window where he can see his golf course but isn’t allowed to step foot on it would be the best punishment.

2 Likes

Martha did five months before two years of home confinement. I request Don not receive a lighter sentence than Martha Stewart.

3 Likes

Some warden is going to walk into his prison cell one day and he won’t be there, just a sexy poster of Ivanka and some rocks on the window sill.

23 Likes

While living w Tiffany.