Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Trump posting his bond using someone else’s money is the most Trump thing ever. Only suckers pay their own bond (or taxes).

1 Like

I wish this every time I see him on stairs. Fall. FALL, FALL! My fantasy is down a long flight of wet, marble stairs in DC on a super cold day.

I want Trump’s motorcade to get lost and come through my neighborhood (they would have to get REALLY lost and take a long time to figure it out).

lol - the MSNBC reporter on the scene as Trump’s motorcade drove by said, “This may be the exact opposite of a Pride parade if I’ve ever been to one.”

3 Likes

Are they train carriages in front of the building?

I think those are prisoner transport busses

1 Like

Busses so nobody can ram the building I assume.

Edit: or they might be my ponies.

2 Likes

That would make a hell of a lot more sense.

Still don’t believe he’ll ever serve time, but I’ve got to admit that watching this is pretty satisfying.

Hopefully he picks up another round of Rona in there

Rigged

2 Likes

Gtfo

1 Like

LOL at 215. That’s not even trying to look legit.

4 Likes

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

I told you mfers they don’t weigh you in jail

You might answer a question about it

5 Likes

Must have been part of the negotiations that he gets to stipulate height and weight

3 Likes

Or they just take it from your drivers license

1 Like

Lolol 215, closer to 512 than 215

lol - I’m 2 inches shorter and while I haven’t weighed myself lately, I’m probably just slightly lighter than Trump, according to that. No fucking way. That’s basically saying he’s in better shape than I am. Now, I’m not in good shape, but he’s a bloated bag of shit.

Under the easiest bet of all time

5 Likes