Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Still no Mugshot.

Former President Donald Trump covered the cost of his $200,000 bond by putting 10% toward it and working with a local Atlanta bonding company Foster Bail Bonds LLC, sources told CNN.

Reached by phone Thursday, Foster Bail Bonds confirmed it is executing the former presidentā€™s bond that his attorneys previously negotiated.

BUSTO

7 Likes

2 Likes

Have any previous billionaires used bondsmen to cover their bail? Seems unusual!

1 Like

addtext_com_MTgxNTQwMTc4NzY

13 Likes

Lol I came so close to making a crack about Trump having trouble finding a bondsman a few days ago. Missed opportunity

Trump just setting up the long game where he goes on the run and Dog the Bounty Hunter gets a new reality show to track him down. (Mark Burnett has obviously already agreed to ship a nice payday to both of them)

4 Likes

Iā€™m struggling to see the angle for this Cheesbro character demanding a trial in October. Anyone shed any light?

Pretty sure he was just bluffing assuming the government wouldnā€™t be ready for a trial so soon and he got called.

5 Likes

It is weird that a billionaire would not post their own bond with it being so small.

Come on I am waiting on trump to crush the over on 265.

Youā€™re telling me thereā€™s a non-zero chance this ends with Dog the Bounty Hunter going on an international manhunt for Trump?

3 Likes

ā€œPrevious billionaireā€ an apt description of Trump.

3 Likes

Why is the Fulton DA so much better at dealing with MAGA losers than like the entire Dem party?

2 Likes

Fulton County not messing around

4 Likes

They probably assumed a black woman DA wasnā€™t competent

2 Likes

His social media team writes all his posts

2 Likes

Just saw footage of Trump walking out of his plane. The guyā€™s probably taking Ozempic. Iā€™d guess somewhere around 6ā€™1" 240-250 lbs.

Iā€™VE DRIVEN WHERE TRUMP HAS DRIVEN!

1 Like

I was praying he would slip or at least do the old ā€œforget thereā€™s one last stepā€ thing.