Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

Gonna lose my mind if Ginni flipped.

4 Likes

Untitled

7 Likes

3 Likes

In the waste management business, everyone assumes youā€™re mobbed up, itā€™s a stereotype, and itā€™s offensive

8 Likes

22 Likes

Interesting wrinkle, thereā€™s a pretty sizable mob youtube presence and like all of them are orange fans and I assume theyā€™re going to be in the tank in favor of Rudy here.

great to see jenna ellis make the list

Iā€™m hoping he was pressured into cooperating with the feds, then got indicted here. I guess thatā€™s possible?

1 Like

Had to ask twice but Willis said sheā€™s ā€œnot discussing the investigationā€ or something like that when asked if she had been coordinating with the DOJ

Midnight press conference with the team. This ainā€™t beanbag.

34 Likes

Are you not committed to your civic duty?

Willis wants trial within 6 months.

So whatā€™s next? When does Trump appear? GA Sheriff promised no special treatment but I doubt they break out the cuffs or do a mugshot. Also can Trump make it to daybreak before mouthing off?

By Friday sounds like.

2 Likes

I think she said by noon on Friday the 25th

4 Likes

Heā€™ll probably say something in all caps about the document that got posted accidentally and then how Willis didnā€™t have an answer when asked about it. ITā€™S RIGGED!

Nailed :clap: it :clap: as :clap: usual :clap:

7 Likes

Jumped the gun, sorry.

Anyway, Sheriff supposedly said he would publish height and weight along with mugshotā€¦

Saw one dude calling for the GA legislature to give the governor pardon power. No idea how likely that is. Like, might they have to change the state constitution?

Can somebody give me the cliffz notez on wat is happening here?