Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I am utterly certain that the Gee Oh Pee will accommodate this request to screw their front runner :joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Jack Smith was Ravenclaw? Makes sense.

2 Likes

Trump would 100% 3rd party DeSantis into a general election loss if that happened. BartScottCantWait.jpg

5 Likes

The loophole is that if he pleads guilty, he would no longer be under indictment.

I assume if they make the rule it will include indictment or guilty plea or verdict. But you never know. They are dumb.

It’s nuts that they’re requiring a loyalty pledge from every other candidate but man baby Trump who not only won’t pledge loyalty to any one candidate, he won’t even pledge not to sabotage the entire fucking party

1 Like

There are definitely a slew of the TopOfBellCurveMeme bros itt.

This is just like the Mueller Report….except for the actual charges being filed.

yet somehow the GOP is considered the ‘manly’ party

1 Like

Ron should just wear the white boots everywhere now.

Can’t due to fear of beer stains. People might think he pissed on himself.

I hope you’re right, but you do realize that Team “Nothing of consequence will happen to him LOL” is undefeated at this point, right?

3 Likes

No

45 iq lifetime poster who continues to come back for 2 decades and get banned in the hardest places on the internet to get banned lectures people here.

Insane af. I am truly impressed. Impossible to be less self aware.

2 Likes

Desantis is going to work so hard, and then Trump will throw out a one-liner in the first minute of the Republican primary debate that will obliterate his candidacy.

12 Likes

BartScottCantWait.jpg

This is so obviously exactly what’s going to happen. And he’ll have that same stupid look on his face Jeb Bush did when Trump said his mom should run.

3 Likes

that was hilarious

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ken Paxton in shambles.