Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I will take action on this

3 Likes
2 Likes

Gee, that’s a tough one. Oh what oh what could it be.

It’s pretty standard for people to believe something won’t fail until it actually completely and utterly fails. These people will have faith until sometime after the first missed election.

1 Like

95% of god telling people what to do also happens to be exactly what they want to do
What are the odds?

3 Likes

$100 at even money. Settle via venmo.

1 Like

Plus they have chosen to base their entire worldview on an aggressively anti-fact fairytale where the central and most sacred tenant is believing the most outlandish things in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary. Not exactly hard to see why someone like this would love trump. He is the most “religious” person on earth.

2 Likes

Booked

Was waiting until the bet got booked so as not to ruin econ’s action but there even being a criminal trial prior to election day has to be a huge dog. Add in needing a unanimous jury in a charged political environment and the odds of convicting Trump prior to election day has to be nearly zero.

Hope I’m wrong but getting 12 non-MAGA types on a jury is going to be nearly impossible. And we are already seeing signs that the obvious delay strategy for Trump will work anyways.

None of these cases have even had a preliminary hearing yet have they?

1 Like

Also the small matter that in the impossible event he was convicted there is a zero percent chance said conviction would result in any legal or political consequence.

3 Likes

He gets us.

7 Likes

Expecting my first annual payout on this.Happy to make the same bet with anyone else.

@Cactus when you’re ready. Pay 20 to a charity of your choice on this list.

6 Likes

Nothing’s certain. I’ll take any extra equity.

Nikki Haley gonna find out why the caged birdbrain sings. Maybe.

https://x.com/CBSNews/status/1738321079393779850?s=20

Trump allies are working to quash the possibility of a Trump-Haley ticket.

1 Like

I can’t see Trump putting somebody on the ticket who has criticized him for being too old, etc.

I’ll give you even money a jury will be sworn in before Labor Day. Fair value for that is like 0.70 or 0.80, so there is plenty of edge for me.

Amended to include “or opening arguments”, since there might be a bench trial.

He’s envisioning Nikki groveling, taking it all back, and bringing him Diet Coke.

Can I interest you in a wager on this proposition?

Edit: I just saw that I’m late to the party. If you want more action, let me know. I’ll even give you 3:2. Settle via paypal.

Lol

4 Likes

Trump will dangle VP to shut her up then pick Laura Loomer or whoever

4 Likes