Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

This is a clip from the new Borat movie, right? Right?

1 Like

Obviously not, but it’s still her funeral. A normal person would get up there and say some nice things, but nope, it’s about him.

That’s my President

1 Like

I’m starting to think Diamond and Silk were a false flag meant to infiltrate Trump’s world for the sole purpose of delivering this video/memorial service.

Alternatively, I shudder to think what kompromat they could have on him to get him to sit through three hours of this.

1 Like

no i mean in his head, it is all about him

1 Like

lol he’s hoping somebody will say “sir, you’ve been here long enough sir, get back on your plane sir!”

This is more colorful reporting:

Best line:

Each speaker, including Trump, paid tribute to her unwavering support of the former president.

Also, I didn’t realize Diamond and Silk were sisters?

I assume that Trump went to Cook Out after the service.

3 Likes

Diamond and Silk, one down, one to go.

1 Like

7 Likes

Diamond and Silk come by their grifting honestly:

(From Wikipedia) Their parents were Freeman and Betty Willis Hardaway, televangelical pastors based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Freeman and Betty Hardaway sold purported weight-loss cures and wreaths to ward off witchcraft. For a fee of $50, Betty wrote the names of customers in a Bible, telling customers that this would make God answer their prayers.

3 Likes

I was assuming. “The Fat Guy.”

2 Likes

Bring it on, old man.

https://twitter.com/noahshachtman/status/1617326881233305600?s=46&t=BfTx0dkCWfVOk-0V1B2X_w

2 Likes

Today was the day that Trump became President.

2 Likes

So it’s like the first time he steps out on his wife. Everyone knows it’s going to happen. It happens. Then somebody writes a book about it.

1 Like

TFFG

That eulogy for zircon is absolutely unhinged

That’s cubic zirconia to you! Show some respect!!!

3 Likes

OMG Mike Pence did the documents too!

12 Likes