Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

True. And maybe he can co-sign a loan or whatever.

it will be journalistic malpractice if whoever this is (looks like the nytimes?) does not track this fucking potato head boomer down this time next year after trump has rammed through a bill removing social security and medicare and giving all the money to his kids.

4 Likes

Trump at a rally today: “I just started watching this tv show Shogun, have you seen this? I love it. If anyone displeases their lord, they immediately jump up and offer to kill themselves. Isn’t that great? You don’t see loyalty like that anymore. You’d kill yourself for me, wouldn’t you? [Massive cheering from the crowd] Of course you would, because you’re true patriots.”

11 Likes

$382K. Like 3 or 4 days interest on the NY fraud case.

https://x.com/AP/status/1765829555892211860?s=20

1 Like

this may be the toughest “real or onion” yet

4 Likes

we got him, wiggle out of THIS jam, etc

2 Likes

i think a lot of the disconnect here is because there are more true believers among the younger/middle aged Trump supporters

who are a lot more out in the open, flying Trump flags on their F-350s, while the Boomers who vote for Trump are more like this lady who would prefer Nikki Haley but are going to pull the trigger for the R candidate no matter who it is

1 Like

Turns out the Steele dossier wasn’t bullshit (as us UK’ers always expected) :slight_smile:

At the hearing in October 2023, Hugh Tomlinson KC, for Mr Trump, described the allegations in the memos - which included a claim that the 77-year-old had “defiled” a bed previously used by former president Barack Obama and his wife - as “egregiously inaccurate”.

Dismissing the claim…

1 Like

The pee tape must be real. I always believed in Steele.

1 Like

The best people

1 Like

Oh shoot - I just watched the Dateline episode a couple weeks ago on Chris Tapp. Crazy story.

The ruling by Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan means Trump by Monday must either pay that amount to Carroll, or put up a bond or assets to cover the value of the judgment while he appeals the verdict that he defamed Carroll after she accused him of rape.

2 Likes

so they were having a party in a vegas hotel room and another guy offered his daughter (i assume an adult?) cocaine. knocked him down/out and the guy hit his head. couple more punches, guy dies a day later.

and this guy’s wife texts him, “I watched you murder somebody like let that sink in your head.”

yikes.

on one hand, i can see hitting the guy :man_shrugging:t3: especially if everyone’s drunk, shit happens. on the other, when he hits his head and dies, you’re gonna go to prison for a while. wife nailed his coffin, and if it were me i’d probably be pissed about that text for the rest of my life lol.

oh wait this guy is 6’7” 300lbs?!? and been arrested several times for assault?

and the victim spent 20 years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit? omfg

tenor

This plus the Janus decision

https://x.com/denbrots/status/1765543049680068695?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Isn’t this just the plot of Con Air?

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1765875144092696820?t=y_ElllJSa9mHcHRSF78RHA&s=19