Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

When, and no.

https://twitter.com/FlyThaiMMA/status/1247927774754594816

https://twitter.com/WongKarWax/status/1247925726847868930

2 Likes

I got pilloried here for hoping Pete made a deal with Biden.

I can’t decide whether to warn you about incoming fire or be angry at the hypocrisy

1 Like

I understand why Victor gets upset, he’s probably the most historically ultra correct poster in 22/unstuck history. His LeBron work was a master class.

2 Likes

It was me. He fell on his sword for you all by saying what I’m sure many of you really think. It was actually quite beautiful.

singletear.gif

1 Like

The way he said it was uncalled for but your post was a joke referencing Pete hitting a triple

4 Likes

Pete probably made a deal for Pete. People hope if Bernie made a deal it was for policy.

Imo any policy concessions Bernie might get wouldn’t be worth anything, so I don’t care one way or the other.

Edit: I wouldn’t even bet Pete made a deal other than being a good party member and expecting to be treated as such. Obama hinting about it would probably be enough.

1 Like

If bernie made a lol deal with the demE machine then he’s even dumber than sleepy joe. At least when he babbles about giving cocaine mitch an across aisle reach around it’s because he’s forgotten what year it is. Bernie should know better.

1 Like

Maybe Obama promised him party support for his run in 2028.

8 Likes

One, I never pilloried you.

Two, the concept is totally different when they’re the only two left at this stage and it’s breaking my brain that this needs to be explained! (you’re far from the only one) Pete could’ve stayed in, he could’ve dropped and endorsed nobody, he could’ve dropped and endorsed Bernie. He could’ve made a deal with Bernie!

Three, I’m saying Bernie better have at least made a policy deal, but I’m still livid. You of all people should appreciate my lack of hypocrisy here:

Plus, it was specifically pointed out that the specific problem with Pete’s actions was that the Bold Fresh Young New Politics Guy who won an essay contest praising Bernie went ahead and made his devil’s deal with Joe, a deal that doesn’t seem to relate to policy. You think if Essay Contest Pete did the same thing with but with Bernie, and related to policy, people would be as shocked? They’d go, well, that’s a little weird but it’s Bernie Essay Pete!

It’s a good joke to say coronatime has slowed down trumptime even more but let’s get real: it was like 7-8 months ago when we assumed this would boil down progressives versus centrists, and had Pete on the progressive side.

4 Likes

spoiler alert

https://twitter.com/storylinefever/status/1247936560932229120/photo/1

3 Likes

Obama said yo I got a drone pointed at your head.

Fyp

Surely now the oinking piggies will get the slop that was to be their reward for being good little small business tyrants…right?

1 Like

Cuomo 2020.

The granary is no longer threatened by the Bernard Brethren plan to provide medicine for all. Surely we may have but a morsel? You want to first buy a captive bolt gun with the surplus? It’s OK, you’d never use it on us oink oink oink

The last time a governor ignored SCOTUS while the opposition party controlled the presidency it didn’t go so well for that governor.

Any way to permanently ignore a user?

Cmon jman isn’t that bad

2 Likes