Democratic Presidential Primary Poll: Oct 27-Nov 2

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your 1st choice for the nomination would be?

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Andrew Yang
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Kamala Harris
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Julian Castro
  • Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Beto O’Rourke
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Tom Steyer
  • Other

0 voters

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your 2nd choice for the nomination would be?

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Andrew Yang
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Kamala Harris
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Julian Castro
  • Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Beto O’Rourke
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Tom Steyer
  • Other

0 voters

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your 3rd choice for the nomination would be?

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Andrew Yang
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Kamala Harris
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Julian Castro
  • Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Beto O’Rourke
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Tom Steyer
  • Other

0 voters

If voting Other please post who

3rd choice other.

Would write in a random person.

1 Like

Moved Bernie over Tulsi this week because of his pledge not to prosecute whistleblowers under the espionage act. :+1:

Struggled for 3rd. I’m fine with many of the options but I was thinking, “Who is serious and hard enough to drive through an agenda in the face of opposition.” I think this is where Booker and Harris likely falter. Klob would probably be better, but it came down to Beto vs Pete, and I went with Pete because I like his analysis of the opposition. I think he has learned from Obama’s mistakes about assuming good faith.

Ok lol calling bullshit on all y’alls fools, aside from making fun of Sleepy Joe for his senior moment, what policies of Castro do you like, how is he more progressive than my #3 man Pete? Castro is basically Obama Jr.

1 Like

Confirmed rigged

The chasm between Bernizabeth and the rest of the candidates is so large that I almost selected Other, but instead flipped a coin between Castro and Pete for 3rd.

1 Like

Biden having a rough go with this crowd.

Surprised more aren’t choosing Beto for 3rd. I went with Yang because I think he’d overall endorse more progressive ideas, but Beto certainly is better than GOPete at this point just on his gun grabbing advocacy alone.

Same, but with Beto instead of Pete.

I get a vibe of competence from Castro.

2 Likes

Shrug, Obama gets 3rd in this field too. I’m puking but I’d put Castro above the others just because of the debates since they’re all some flavor of neoliberal suck.

This is why he’s at 3rd for me too.

If we could get “give no fucks” Beto on an issue or two beyond race and guns, he’d be 3rd.

That said, they’re all well behind my top two. If Bernie and Warren suddenly dropped out for some reason, my vote would probably be a strategic vote to avoid Biden.

Tiers:

Liz/Bernie
The other candidates
Any other Democrat
Marianne Williamson
LOLBiden

3rd choice other out of protest that marianne was not included

This.

Bernie would be best but I put Liz, cos electability…can’t believe I just said that.

I put Bernie first, but if Liz is much stronger going into my primary I’ll vote for her. I don’t want to do anything that half way helps Biden.