Democratic Presidential Primary Poll: November 19

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your 1st choice for the nomination would be?

• Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Mike Bloomberg
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Julián Castro
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Kamala Harris
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Deval Patrick
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Tom Steyer
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Other

0 voters

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your 2nd choice for the nomination would be?

• Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Mike Bloomberg
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Julián Castro
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Kamala Harris
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Deval Patrick
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Tom Steyer
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Other

0 voters

If the Democratic Primary for President were today, your 3rd choice for the nomination would be?

• Joe Biden
  • Cory Booker
  • Mike Bloomberg
  • Pete Buttigieg
  • Julián Castro
  • Tulsi Gabbard
  • Kamala Harris
  • Amy Klobuchar
  • Deval Patrick
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Tom Steyer
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Marianne Williamson
  • Andrew Yang
  • Other

0 voters

Yeah yeah shut up. This was more of a vote against the standard eDems than a 3rd place vote for Bernie. It’s a long long fall from the 1st/2nd tie to 3rd.

Thanks for putting this up. Been busy lately and kinda forgot about this.

No problem bro

I hadn’t thought about 3rd and was a bit surprised that it was so popular (Castro). I had been thinking more about Yang, but he just comes up a lot more.

I feel like Castro has been very good on immigration and just hasn’t done anything to piss anyone here off very much, thus he is doing well in the second/third choice poll, since a lot of people are now pissed at Warren and Pete. I still put them 2 and 3 because I think they’re still better on policy than others.

The big gap for me is what keeps shifting.

Originally, I think it was:

1. Liz
  2. Pete
    …
  3. Bernie
    …
    Everyone else.

Then it became:

1. Liz
  2. Bernie
    …
  3. Pete
    … Everyone else

Then it became:

1. Liz
  2. Bernie
    …
  3. Pete
    … Everyone else

Now it’s:

1. Bernie
    …
  2. Liz
  3. Pete
    … Everyone else
2 Likes

Castro has all of .7% support nationally last I checked.

Castro essentially done at this point as he didn’t qualify for tomorrow’s debate and doesn’t have a single poll for December debate either

Yeah I’m just talking about the polls here.

Think I started at something like:

Liz
Bernie
…
Pete
Everyone else

Now I’m at:

Bernie
Liz
…
…
Everyone else

Castro isn’t even that notable among the “everyone else” he just seems cool

Voted YANG 3rd cuz if it comes to it just give me a check

3 Likes

Yang might be my 3rd (or 2nd or even 1st) if he had any kind of experience or record - depending on what that experience and record said about him.

He’s not said anything overtly stupid afaik so he gets a boost here for that

Castro apparently does have the Medicare for all who want it plan where it’s free. If you don’t have insurance you don’t have to buy-in. All newborns and anyone who loses employer insurance is automatically enrolled.

I don’t really see any big problems with Castro, other than him not having a chance.

Is it free or are you automatically enrolled and taxed?

Taxed? On his website it isn’t clear whether it’s free. In a debate argument he implied it was free. So, I don’t think it’s 100% clear. I’m not really going to check too hard, since he’s polling at 1%.

Same, I’m not totally sure. Taxed/billed for premiums would be my guess, unless you qualify for the subsidies and all that. Or maybe you’re only auto-enrolled if you do qualify? I feel like that’s what he said going back and forth with Biden in a debate.