Debating proper baby picture etiquette

Lol, yeahok.gif.

1 Like

Unlike staged photos.

Quality post!

2 Likes

All those photos are staged photos, lol

3 Likes

Someone should post Mayor Pete’s wedding photos so we can also get complaints about how staged and unnatural those look.

3 Likes

I wound never have thought to do it, but there was some professional photographer trolling the hospital floor soliciting people to sign up for a photo shoot at their convenience. I still would have said no, but my wife of course thought it was an awesome idea.

Same. We had someone drop by our room and offer to do newborn photos. I’m assuming she would just go from hospital to hospital soliciting all the new births for business.

That’s been my one of my points from the beginning, sorry that you missed it.

Perhaps you should self-reflect on whether you have a subconscious bias and that it’s not actually the number of legs on the bed versus the floor that you found so weird? I have found that reflecting on my subconscious biases have helped to make me a better person.

3 Likes

I mean they are weirdos and it’s OK to say that. It’s weird when you say the gay part is what makes them weird

1 Like

Pete is a robot trying to appear human so of course those will look unnatural as well

3 Likes

I’ve admitted that it might be ableist. So we can add that to things we’ve already covered. Anything else you need explained again?

Those people get talked about in that way ALL THE TIME here and the reason there’s not a 50 post derail is because nobody sparks debate by saying that’s bigoted

2 Likes

I’m sure I have personally participated in a number of discussions of how unnatural Zuckerberg looks in various photos (maybe not baby photos specifically, but possibly). That dude looks unnatural AF and the internet abounds with discussions of how unnatural he looks in nearly any photographed setting.

I think it’s ableism. It fits better. And it’s just as bad.

Gonna slit my wrists with Occams razor reading yet another UP post misusing it.

Sorry, forgot this is a place for accusing others of being ignorant bigots. Carry on keeping the thread pure.

Hanlon’s Razor would lead to the conclusion that your posts in this thread weren’t made out of malice.

Exactly. Phew.

Oh cool suicide jokes! From the person supposedly upset about someone being a “divisive asshole”

1 Like

Partisanship (even of the forum team variety) is a helluva drug.

1 Like