Dealing with Deplorable Family and Friends

I love you posting this. Please keep it up. That said, I know two people there and they haven’t said anything about them pulling a military coup. They are annoyed they have to go there away from their families. If their commanding officers commanded something like this I can’t imagine them actually doing it.

1 Like

Once they see Trump pull off Pence’s mask to reveal that he is really a lizard they will fall right in line.

3 Likes

Holy shit, where do these people live?

Southern Illinois, which someone pointed out in another thread is about as red as anywhere in the country. Anyway, I’m trying.

8 Likes

Bless your soul for trying.

I can’t imagine what kind of mush they have to have in their heads to believe that there’s a quarter million Chinese troops just waiting to invade the US as soon as Biden gets inaugurated.

Headasplode.gif is not enough to describe these exchanges you’re posting.

1 Like

I saw the videos of the people storming the Capitol and I must say BLM really has expanded its base.

13 Likes

When these fucking morons say their are 250,000 Chinese troops ready at the border…which border are they referring too? Because these people should realize China does not border the USA. This would mean that China has already invaded Canada or Mexico.

They’ve invaded both.

1 Like

Feel bad for the Chinese troops stuck in Winnipeg and Saskatchewan vs Mexico.

4 Likes

The Italian government collapsed? Oh, no. That‘s pretty much unprecedented.

11 Likes

Do you think they got to Clovis? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

It’s 75,000 in Canada and 175,000 in Mexico.

What the fuck Canada why are you letting China invade us.

1 Like

This made me laugh IRL.

But also the Italians stole the election right before they collapsed, this week and not last year. I’d share what he sent me but Youtube yanked it. Also now it’s the Chinese. I asked him about that but he skipped over it.

China landing almost double the troops involved in D Day without a single picture or video being taken of them is pretty impressive imo.

1 Like

I hope this results in 25 guys in yellowface trying to pretend to be part of an invading Chinese army and getting their asses handed to them.

1 Like

Shouldn’t these people love China since they already have a great wall?

4 Likes

I once overheard in a hotel dining room a discussion amongst some very animated southerners about whether or not New Mexico, “was attached”.

1 Like

You know what, fuck it, Red Dawn is a fun movie. WOLVERINES!

4 Likes