DARK - The final season (Final 2 episodes: Monday at 8:30 Eastern?)

I’m with you.

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

Hitting the play button in 1 minute.

Didn’t expect us to kick off with Mr Wizard.

I have no idea what to expect from the final episode.

1 Like

Yeah. I just hope it’s good.

1 Like

A THIRD WORLD?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Good thing this is the last episode. I’m already confused enough.

“It’s difficult to explain.”

Should just be the tagline for the show.

wat

Pretty solid ending, though I’m still very confused.

At least we got a firm answer to this question:

Ending is decent. I think I enjoyed the first 2 seasons more than the third.

1 Like

I actually laughed out loud when they went to the glittering hallways.
I guess it all holds together. If you liked this show, go watch the movie PRIMER. You’ll get the same wtf effect without the 26 hour commitment.
I’m just happy it’s over.

1 Like

I think this is quite a bit stronger than Primer because the characters are more relatable and likeable.

I found the ending satisfying. So many shows fail to stick the landing so I’m just happy with anything that doesn’t suck.

2 Likes

EXCELLENT to hear. I skipped all spoilers and will look forward to watching this someday.

Sort of sad to remove the banner, though. A huge DARK image at the top of the website felt fitting.

1 Like

I enjoyed the last episode - I though it just about managed to tie everything together in a satisfying way.
Agree with Kep in that I enjoyed the first 2 series more - I liked everything in the 1953 -1986 -2019 timelines, but I didn’t feel the same way about the others. I got somewhat bored with rainy grey apocalyptic world, and couldn’t really be bothered with the effort of remembering who was who. I also thought the lead up to the end of episode 6 was a bit cheap

Having said that I had no problem blasting through it, and as a whole would recommend it to anyone

2 Likes

Sorry I missed watch party. Had a stomach ache.

Agree with basically everything posted. Satisfying ending but also glad it was over because it was getting too complicated. Good move of their part that they didnt try to stretch it 8 seasons after the success of the show like many do. Perfect amount of episodes and the stuck the ending.

1 Like

Finally finished because yeah wife. It was good, but maybe would have been better served to not have the alt universe. I know it was fun and all but it overcomplicated an already ridiculously complicated show.

In the end I’ll remember the casting and the attention to detail/planning much more than just the main plot, which appeared to be “adam making things happen because adam made things happen” which was 1/2 if not more of season 3 I mean like where exactly did Claudia even figure it out? IDK. Still a really good show.

And yeah loved the Woller fanservice at the end lol. Should have been one more french delegation joke though :+1:

1 Like