COVID-19: memes and goofs thread

20 Likes

14 Likes

Hey all, I didn’t want to clutter up the main thread with personal news, but I can breathe a little easier after getting my corona results back.

30 Likes

Confirmed you had secks. BBV is elsewhere.

One of the better celebrity ones (if you watched How a I met your mother)

3 Likes

Robin Sparkles itt. Nice.

Anyone else received a wrong number telephone call and still continued to talk to them anyways???

We somehow got a wrong number on our WhatsApp group while planning a party. We were deep into the discussion of how much “fungus” to buy when the mystery guest piped up and said “Wow, this sounds like a fun party”.

My friend ended up chatting with her some one on one. I told my friend to invite her anyway. She was way ahead of me, but then it came out she was 18 (we’re all like 45+). So that’s not gonna work.

1 Like

That’s how William Fichtner joined the cast of the TV show “Mom.”

1 Like

I got a consistent call looking for what I think was this old guys sister. He’d say Hi Maude(?) and plow into the New Mexico weather. I’d have to wait him out or shout over him. Each time he didn’t remember the last. Stopped on it’s own eventually.

No idea if it was a misdial and or I had her old number.

1 Like

Eventually even Death gets fed up.

1 Like

who the fuck ever answers their phone from an unknown number?

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/McDeereUSA/status/1262057193014284290

8 Likes

I do. I figure it’s worth the small chance it’s someone I want to talk to.

I hurry off the phone as quickly as I can when I the caller is someone I know

4 Likes

I did during the campaign. But that’s because I was getting a bunch of calls from volunteers, etc.

Also, I was eternally hopeful that one of them might actually be a poll. Alas, it wasn’t meant to be.

I’m never not liking a Redd Foxx post.

1 Like

No but I talk to scammers as long as I have them. I must not be the only one because I try to keep them hooked as long as I can and many bail quickly. The ones I do hook I eventually say, “Oh, I cannot tell you how much it is saving my life that you’re going to cut down these payments for me, do you know what I’m going to do first? Have sex with your mother, she takes credit right?”

Perhaps not the classiest thing to do at the end but I’m committed to wasting their time.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/sandybatchelor/status/1262038309456547840?s=20

2 Likes

1 Like