COVID-19: memes and goofs thread

That per capita tambourine ownership has got to be illegal.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well I’ve been avoiding this thread because the OP lied but if it’s just memes and dunks in here, we should pay homage to the deep voice that could have been in charge.

https://twitter.com/zachheltzel/status/1238558541792735232

Like that lady who got back Theranos results and thought her cancer had returned. She got a second opinion and her bloodwork was perfect.

1 Like

Are we not all wished well and welcome to post there? I thought that was the deal.

2 Likes

That was before their traffic fell off a cliff. Oh and dunking on MM is not allowed.

1 Like

Is it in a public post? Can you link it? We all are bound by honor not to follow it and reply. We just want to see.

As far back as I can remember mods would tell people they couldn’t link to other sites via location, signatures, posts, etc. It’s nothing new.

But I’ve quietly ignored that rule for the last 10 months, and max probably would have been able to hold onto it longer if he stuck to P&S instead of trolling Mason. Not that it’s necessarily a bad trade-off, mind you.

1 Like

source (2)

22 Likes

18 Likes

Yeah, we’re pretty familiar with your MO…

2 Likes

It’s been 24 hours and ESPN is rolling with Cricket. Not even ESPN 2.

9 Likes

Reruns of World Strongest Man competition on Sportsnet in Canada.

2 Likes

Thank God it’s just “highlights” and not a Test or whatever they call it.

1 Like

Cricket matches are a great way to fill up content, not a lot of games last 4 days…

1 Like

March sumo tourney is still going on, just sayin’ if you need some sports content…

2 Likes

Now extended highlights from Nebraska HS hoops.

Think of all the “sports widows” (I hope that term is still okay to use) who finally got their wish of no sports yet their dipshit husband (raises hand) still camps in front of the TV to watch Nebraska high school basketball.

3 Likes

Poker group chat still popping off. They had a game yesterday and a game today. Someone mentioned that the Wynn was sending all temps home and shutting down soon. Of course the next post was about how they could move to someone’s house no problem. Told them they were gonna get people killed and left the chat. Can’t take poker players right now they are all playing or trying to figure out how to make money off it. If you see any of these people they definitely have coronavirus