COVID-19: Chapter 8 - Ongoing source of viral information, and a little fun

I truly don’t give a shit, but that post doesn’t support your wild assertion

Yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn’t be here itt…

Want the video with HIS Words? As its obviously we’re it is on a search of the Web…

1 Like

I know someone who is adamant that their partner (who is allergic to penicillin) had a severe covid reaction from their second needle but refused to go to the hospital. They were feeling light headed and tingly along their injection side, went home anyway, then claim to have had partial numbness and weakness on that entire side for the entire day, gradually getting worse.

They panicked but refused medical attention. Got better by the next day. Now hearing this all second hand. Refused to answer any of my follow up questions. shrug

1 Like

His words? I really don’t get why you’re going on about this

Jman said Covid-19 wasn’t around in 19 :grimacing: maybe he meant in the USA which is possible but it was definitely around these parts.

And now you want to dismiss my family suffering and put in down to what? The common cold? The Flu? Maybe just maybe he actually had Covid-19 in 2019 when the pandemic was at its start, maybe that is Infact more plausible than the Flu.

How about a little compassion from you and Jman instead of the Na we don’t believe you bullshit.

I should go back and dig out the responses from June last year when Im sure I posted the video or where it was shown.

COVID-19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19

Oh identified, so Jman better dismiss my family’s pain.

2 Likes

One important thing to take away from this article is that studies that focus on antibody generation are not equivalent to studies that look at health outcomes. They may be correlated, but there is much more to the immune system than antibodies.

8 Likes

He said it hadn’t been identified yet. He seems to be correct, at least according to the wikipedia timeline. In December 2019 all that was known was there was a cluster of pneumonia cases, but the cause had yet to be identified. Per the wiki timeline, Jan 9th is the first reported date of identification of the agent.

There’s no need to be so overdramatic. No one is dismissing your ‘family suffering’ ffs. Plenty of bad things can happen that aren’t covid. If your family was in the UK, the UK was in the middle of a flu outbreak and would not have a confirmed positive case of covid until Jan 31st. You are claiming that someone in your family, if they lived in the UK, was the first case of covid by more than a month. That’s very unlikely.

Sad…

Lol at putting suffering in quotes

Smacc, they are clearly trolling you at this point.

5 Likes

I never said it was far fetched to get COVId in December 2019. My question is how he KNEW he had COVId in December 2019 given that there was no test for it at that time, it hadn’t even been identified yet. I wasn’t arguing with you. Legitimately curious how he came to that conclusion.

Went into the office today for the first time in almost 15 months. Good vibes from being back in midtown even though foot traffic isn’t close to pre-COVID levels. Interesting to see which businesses closed shop (like the nearby Potbelly’s) and which ones hung on (one of the many spots with a hot bar for lunch and a short order station for breakfast orders). The mouse and keyboard here feel like they are coated in hand sanitizer.

3 Likes

By matching the symptoms with COVID and going through it with the nurses and his GP doctor after the event as he said in the interview.

Well, that’s meaningless then. You can’t differentiate covid from all sorts of different things by ‘matching the symptoms’.

1 Like

Holy shit dude, let it go.

13 Likes

Surely there is somewhere in the middle between meaningless and not being able to be 100% sure of something.

Smacc don’t let him get to you. He is just miserable. Have some sympathy for him.

7 Likes

Article fails to mention the rate of incidence of the side effect.

Yes… I’d like to think it was not Covid-19 but when the blood tests came back showing no Flu & was inconclusive for anything else its hard to not see a connection to the pandemic just weeks away.

I did, I offered to take him to a real football match, if ever over here, rather than watch soccer.

:rofl:

1 Like

I suppose it could be quite amusing listening to his

https://twitter.com/usasoccerguy/status/1401602898526707714

1 Like

For the record I think Covid was in lots of places end of 2019.

2 Likes

I’ve asked everyone who comes into the ER for some nonsense who doesn’t have a covid shot yet ‘why haven’t you gotten your covid shot’ for the past week or so. Most common reason is some talk about not having the time, second most common is a question about cost, third most common is ‘I already had covid’. About half the people who already had it actually did, others are some sort of variation of I had it because I felt bad once. Oct 2019 is my record so far of how far back someone had covid. Thinking something that was covid which probably wasn’t is a barrier to getting vaccinated, so it’s tough to see someone talk about being positive for covid a month plus before the index case in their country and not questioning it.

4 Likes