COVID-19: Chapter 8 - Ongoing source of viral information, and a little fun

Churchill was banned for that?

You should start and RFC if you want to ban people for dumb opinions. You’re overreaching your authority again.

1 Like

It’s also rather rude to mock someone on the way out and you know they can’t respond. Skydiver did the same thing to me and it seems like poor form.

1 Like

We almost made it 12 hours without any whining from the Captains! Restart the clock!

4 Likes

The main reason for the uncertainty isn’t what you brought up. I look forward to your dozen post derail… again.

Ban for personal attacks!

Lol ikes.

You basically said exactly what I said in my own post, and yet you’ve got to disagree for some reason.

Once again, if you can tell me what the difference between these two things is, that would be fantastic.

I think you might need to just focus on understanding English before you try to decipher this tricky science stuff.

And as I said in my last post a good trial would give us an idea if such pathways exist and if they are significant.

In no-content bullshit news @suzzer99 had asked about my doctor’s symptoms yesterday. I did find out a little bit more today. I guess he has been fairly sick, but not sick enough to be hospitalized, for over a week and is at the hospital getting monoclonal antibodies today because he isn’t improving. Were those ever conclusively proven to work? He is in his mid-50s.

1 Like

I tried to tell you exactly where the uncertainty came from, and instead of admitting that you might have been slightly wrong about something, we get this. You’re not going to drag me into another discussion where you’re in way over your head again.

Oh you should definitely get the shot if you’ve had COVID. I definitely didn’t mean to suggest otherwise. Shot + prior COVID is a massive favorite to be more protective than COVID alone.

No unfortunately.

Looks at my December 2020 vaccination date

Maybe I will sign up for that booster.

1 Like

It’s for Churchill’s own good. How else are people who create gimmicks to circumvent their self-bans ever going to learn self-control?

2 Likes

You mean you just said exactly what I said using slightly different words. I even quoted it for you, man. How dense can you be?

If you think those are just ‘slightly different words’ you’re more out of your depth than I thought.

dammit, self-control is lacking today

Like I said, learn English first, then I can teach you some science stuff.

Which part of Churchills post was “anti-vaxx”?

There is some preliminary lab evidence suggesting that a double dose of vaccine offers significantly better protection from Delta than recovery from a previous infection.

Maybe don’t cut out the key part of the post?

He’s using a gimmick and implying that the COVID vaccine is dangerous. Sorry I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it’s very clear you’re not posting in good faith.

5 Likes

He also said the UK wouldn’t approve the vaccine for under 18s.

They’ve already approved it to 12 years and up.

The gimmick thing isn’t relevant. He is self-banned. I don’t disagree with the other point. I’m just saying that being wrong is not a reason to be banned.