COVID-19: Chapter 7 - Brags, Beats, and Variants

I’m pretty sure the generic acetaminophen I but comes in a jar of 500 extra strength tablets.

Huh so maybe a certain whistleblower was correct?

1 Like

YMMV from country to country. UK limits what they call ‘paracetamol’ severely. Australia has a 100 count limit. I only interface with ER docs in English speaking countries because I suck at languages and EM is not a specialty in many countries, so after that I’m about out.

Turns out just trusting Ron Fucking Desantis was a bad idea! WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS!?!?!?

Seems like there is plenty of room for both to be wrong.

2 Likes

Probably not on the specifics of intentional under reporting. Big difference between that and wrong in life. As time goes on the vast majority of the negative RJ reporting remains on the right wing side it makes one wonder…

But that’s a whole ‘nother derail. There’s a thread for that.

Shocking, Rebekah Jones was completely correct

Just a helpful tidbit - the Pfizer vaccine did not get my wife 5G on her phone. We had to order a new sim card to enable it. Those that were expecting 5G or greater speeds from the vaccine, you might need a new sim card too.

5 Likes

Think Motrin still has the different concentrations, so this parental fun didnt completely disappear.

10 Likes

People will say that you can’t safely manufacture your own dose of mRNA vaccine once you have the sequence, but that’s just BIG VACCINE propaganda.

Who’s in that one image with a guy pointing at a calendar - that one of the 2p2 mods always used to signify a poster is banned? I think he’s wearing a jean jacket. Calendar has some days crossed off. Maybe red Xs. Looks like Eric Bogosian but apparently not.

It’s from Kill Bill. Google Calendar Time for Buddy.

1 Like

Just got the vaccine. I was extremely nervous as I have had some horrible allergic reactions to medications before and I have some PTSD from that. Was super quick process at a Rite-Aid. Glad it’s out of the way. Already scheduled for second shot on 4/20.

23 Likes

So, is one Pfizer shot better than the J&J shot?

Can’t say with certainty, but there’s actual RCTs for the J&J over much longer periods of time.

What are RCTs?

Randomized Controlled Trials.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not seeing any evidence in my area that the number of vaccinations per day is ramping up. In an area of about 600,000, the local newspaper is generally reporting about 3,000 shots per day. And its been like that for weeks. Our number of cases and hospitalizations goes up and down but overall is holding pretty steady. It’s Florida though, so who knows? I guess my point is that if there’s an increase in vaccinations, it hasn’t happened here yet. And at this pace, herd immunity is many months away.