COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

It means that shitty flu that tore through at least California back in early Feb was likely not COVID

1 Like

https://twitter.com/bopinion/status/1312799819618975749

1 Like

Meh, the evidence seems to be that antibodies don’t last that long. You might have had it.

Nah they should be able to detect them still. There was that early study but there’s been more than that. I’d have to check, but I’m pretty sure that the drop in that early study still had people above the detection threshold

New Hampshire reported 100 cases on Friday and 66 on Saturday, the highest two day total since late May.

Positive Test Rate is still incredibly low, I think they’re doing like 5k tests a day.

Kayleigh, come on down!

2 Likes

1 Like

I haven’t officially laughed at the Trump admin for catching COVID because knowing my luck, I’ll catch it and die.

1 Like

unofficially?

Internally

That’s good - no one will know :)

I’m in line to be tested. I can see four cars in front of me, all still a few back of the actual testing site. In this line of people who mostly have either symptoms or exposure, what do these cars all have in common?

They’ve got the windows rolled down.

1 Like

Wtf how does nobody tell her she’s an idiot and needs an actual mask?

If your employer is not the type of person who wants to hear contrary views, it is very hard to contradict them when you depend on them for money.

The tweet replies looked loaded with adoring fans trying to justify it. When you’re a famous star no one wants to tell you you’re being stupid.

I’m not sure the one person who might, her manager, would have been involved with that level of detail at a book signing.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if she has some deplorable tendencies. I think they broke up but her last boyfriend was a deplorable cop lol

Yeah she seems like the type.

kayley seems like one of those empty-headed type A personalities. like she’ll get into harvard and she’ll defend the trump administration because somebody told her it’s the thing to do. huckleberry had a light behind her eyes where like you can tell she’s understanding the questions and she’s coming up with bullshit to directly deflect those concerns. but kayley seems blank a lot, like she’s got a big booklet with all the news of the day on color tabs like a 4.0 student would have, but she seems like a scared fawn up at the podium whenever someone asks something not in the book

3 Likes

The dude at the window handling the testing process was free-nosing it. We’re so fucked lol…

Test was pretty easy. I probably stuck it farther up there than I had to, I made my eyes water a bit. I didn’t want to risk not going far enough and getting a false negative.

I also got there 10 mins early and ended up waiting 50 minutes for my turn. Took me about 5 mins to get through the process, took some people 10+. I assume they didn’t bring their confirmation code or showed up without an appointment.

But it’s done and he said wait a couple days and check the website. LOL if he thinks I won’t be mashing F5 in a couple hours.

2 Likes

I always interpreted that as her poker face for shamelessly lying to 330M people.

1 Like