COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

I am so ashamed of this stupid ass country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/05/19/asian-american-discrimination/

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand, did they forget to cover themselves in the blood of Jesus first??? How could this happen???

Spoken like a true commie, thatā€™s so unAmericanā€¦ Oh, thatā€™s right, CanadaMatt. Shit whoā€™s going to tell Trump we need another wall to keep those Canuck Commies out??

I think Trudeau is going to help build that wall to keep Americans out.

2 Likes

Must be nice. I went outside today for the first time in the daytime since early March - visiting my parents as weā€™ve all been quarantined two weeks. Mask compliance was < 50% among the ~10 people I saw between my building and my car.

More evidence that the virus doesnā€™t care about your God

Either that or your sarcasm detector is defective

1 Like

Seeing mention of Galveston reminded me of this fantastic song.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s a fantastic song. Iā€™ve never heard of them.

I agree, anyone who has ever led people or been in charge would have known immediately that wearing a mask is what is required. We get the only clown who is incapable of ever doing the right thing.

Goes back to core trump appeal being racism and seeing liberals upset.

That is the trump party platform in total.

Sure there should be ways to exploit this, but lol Democrats.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1262776230786580480

Hell, I had a Facebook post months ago that this would be the case and Iā€™m probably the most uninformed poster on this site.

2 Likes

Korea study showing patients who were infected, then not infected and then tested positive again are not shedding the virus.

2 Likes

This makes no sense. If you only have particles and not live virus why would they have symptoms.

Uhhhhhhhhh

Lol.

Except black people werenā€™t in power in those contexts. Chinese people are in power in China yhihf.

Yup. Indoors = mask + gloves (if at store), and Outdoors= avoid ppl/no mask.

Sounds like a guy that @simplicitus would not like