Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Speaking to the weird thing I don’t see any false alarms. Everyone being called weird is saying or doing weird things.

1 Like

The reactions are weirder than what they said originally.

Finally going all in on mocking these morons. Backfired on Hilary cause she mocked their voters as a basket of deplorables. This cycle it’s the politicians that are getting called out for the bizarre shit they say.

Whoever said to make fun of fascists is spot on. They revel in being called evil. They can’t be mocked.

9 Likes

They want us to think they’re Darth Vader. They’re just a bit upset we pointing out they’re Dark Helmet

19 Likes

Perfect analogy.

If they’re going to invite him, they should absolutely grill him at the Q&A.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/1818496394614669363

11 Likes

Dude is shook

He is so jealous.

It’s like an episode of celebrity apprentice. Those with the biggest star power win the challenge.

1 Like

“I don’t need concerts or entertainers.”

Now watch Hulk Hogan rip his shirt off and listen to Kid Rock sing “American Badass”.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Guess they ran out of “Donald can grab my pussy” t-shirts.

They’re all gonna laugh at you :open_mouth:

1 Like

Donald once again telling on himself.

1 Like

https://x.com/WinkersKate/status/1818657953651548381

1 Like
4 Likes

what a fucking crybaby

5 Likes

lol him attending that event, A+ campaign squad Donnie

7 Likes

https://x.com/urbanmyths/status/1818724493621158158

I respectfully disagree This was a total farce. Trump steamrolled these three black journalists. He created a laundry list of issues that will get him back into the news clove which is exactly what he wanted.

He lied about babies aborted in the 9th month. No fact check.

He said Kamala Harris is not really black. They needed to tell him to his face that he is lying. They did not.

He was rude to three black women on live national TV. This was a win for Trump because he wants to make it appear that he can be tough on black women, and now he’s back in the news cycle all over again.

This is his trick. The is his whole MO. You guys do this to yourselves every time.

Trump uses journalists like toilet paper and then he forgets to flush because he knows you guys will do it for him. Every single time.

Hoping this isn’t the case.

1 Like

Trump was asked directly if he would be willing to take a cognitive test and told attendees that he suggested he and Biden would take one, adding, “now, I’d do it with [Kamala Harris] too.”

Then, the former president added, “You know what, she failed her law exam … so maybe she wouldn’t pass the cognitive test.” The comment drew boos from the audience

During the NABJ convention’s Q&A, Trump said, “I respect either one, but she obviously doesn’t because she was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden, she made a turn and she went, she became Black… somebody should look into that too.” Moderators pushed back in the moment, saying Harris has always identified as Black.

The panel where three Black reporters asked Trump questions ended abruptly, stopping after roughly 35 minutes though the event had been slated for an hour.

One of the moderators was cut off while she was asking Trump a question about Project 2025. There were scattered claps and boos as Trump left the stage.

Asked why it ended early, Trump campaign aide Steven Cheung said, “NABJ couldn’t solve the audio issues and we have a rally in Harrisburg to go to. We waited over 40 minutes backstage.”

1 Like