Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

As much as I want to see Trump humiliated and disappeared I want that for Musk just as much. What a fucking piece of shit.

5 Likes

Trump is pushing 80. He’s basically won at this point. Yeah some justice would be nice but it won’t make up for the shit he’s gotten away with his whole life. It sucks, but that’s the world. The wealthy and powerful rarely face consequences. There’s hope for Musk I guess. Of course by focusing on vanity projects and less day to day fucking around with SpaceX and Tesla those companies are actually enjoying quite the level of success while he cashes in. So fuck.

3 Likes

https://x.com/smoothdunk/status/1823171411802022295?s=46&t=hUTQWHj9NQWf8Y8RgMv1TA

13 Likes

7 Likes

Lol no. They’re more likely to give him free shit for keeping it open

13 Likes

Am tempted to make an AI portrait of myself print it off and hang it in my cube at work and see how everyone reacts. Pretty sure out of 17 in our work area at least 12 are big Trumpers. Really hammer home the “weird” part. Right now their idea of Trump is a manifestation of their superego, figure this would be more persuasive than any direct critique when they bring him up.

2 Likes

The trolling is so invigorating

https://x.com/kamalahq/status/1823359376519807092?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

11 Likes

While the former president has been widely debunked and mocked for being so out of touch with reality, his outlandish and false claims actually are part of Trump’s plan to delegitimize the 2024 election, according to Sen Bernie Sanders, the Vermont independent who sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016 and 2020.

"Donald Trump may be crazy, but he’s not stupid. When he claims that ‘nobody’ showed up at a 10,000 person Harris-Walz rally in Michigan that was live-streamed and widely covered by the media, that it was all AI and that Democrats cheat all of the time, there is a method to his madness,” he said. “Clearly, and dangerously, what Trump is doing is laying the groundwork for rejecting the election results if he loses. If you can convince your supporters that thousands of people who attended a televised rally do not exist, it will not be hard to convince them that the election returns in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and elsewhere are ‘fake’ and ‘fraudulent.’

3 Likes

You have figured wrong, imo. The cognitive dissonance is strong in these folks.

I don’t mind this trolling of Trump’s inner circle

3 Likes

Trump acting like a weirdo in Asheville right now

12 Likes

lol someone told him he needed to give an economic speech, so he is, and of course it includes talking about tampons in bathrooms.

1 Like

https://x.com/AntiToxicPeople/status/1823812992544465100

2 Likes

There’s 13 million people in line outside who couldn’t get in.

12 Likes

The group called for the FEC to “immediately investigate” the violations and to take “appropriate remedial action” against the “brazen corporate contribution.”

Unfortunately for End Citizens United, such high-profile complaints can take months or even years for the ideologically gridlocked six-commissioner panel at the FEC to investigate, making it highly unlikely for the group to reach a consensus before the November election.

9 Likes

I can’t believe they are still doing COVID seating at Republican events in 2024!

10 Likes

24 people came to support and 150 chairs showed up to counterprotest

7 Likes