Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Does MGT have too butch of a body to be a plausible nominee?

I might go as far as near lock. Not absolute. Iā€™m not clovis.

From Florida though.

My guess remains Stefanik.

I donā€™t understand why ā€œother maleā€ is so high. I guess Trump has a lot of variance with everything, but Iā€™m struggling trying to think of a plausible person not on that list. Heā€™s not picking LOL Doug Burgum.

A Cloud Over Trumpā€™s Presidencytial Campaign Is Lifted

1 Like

If reports are accurate he must be used to drawing flies.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1791948186069905575?t=I_ZF16y5YL0oLwmyQCSgAw&s=19

Almost done with this.

Listen to Rebellion by Robert Kagan on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd/B0BR8LR5T6?source_code=ASSOR150021921000R

Itā€™s the best general analysis of Trump in the context of American history Iā€™ve come across. Kagan has some recent podcast/YouTube interviews that discuss his thesis.

What about that do you find inaccurate

Cmon, thatā€™s funny

All of the prosecutions are that weak. Lying about your assets? 100% of people bump their income a little on credit card applications

The narrative is already as diluted as possible. Thatā€™s what UP doesnā€™t understand about why voters donā€™t turn away due to these prosecutions

Documents seems pretty legit to me? ā€œI declassified it by thinking about itā€. JLawOK.jpg

1 Like

Yeah the two jack smith cases are for sure legit. Should have been rolling a lot earlier obv. J6 case should have been charged as soon as Biden got into office while a decent amount of the GOP was still shook. Ultimately the biggest fail was Mitch during the 2nd impeachment, he could have nuked Trump right there, if he had come out for conviction enough senators would have gone along with him.

What about that do you find inaccurate

Afaik thereā€™s no good evidence itā€™s a benefit to him, so far.

All of the cases are open-and-shut, itā€™s just the two meaningful ones are moot because theyā€™re postponed until after the election and the falsifying business records case isnā€™t going to put him away.

On the bright side, keeping him distracted during the campaign season is for sure a plus.

Not 100% sure about this. More opportunities for him to do crazy, unhinged shit. Sure thatā€™s not going to move his base one bit, but maybe low info normies might get turned off bigly.

Itā€™s just a possibility. I donā€™t think either scenario is clearly better (i.e. distracted during campaign vs focused during campaign).

Being there all day must make him mad. So Iā€™m for that.

1 Like

I keep forgetting the Florida/VP angleā€¦ I think other male is him basically selling the VP off to some random rich guy.

Would McConnell do anything differently if he had a second chance?

If he becomes a betting option put something on Mike Johnson

No because he understands the only party platform that matters is trumpism.

I mean heā€™s getting great old man naps, seems pretty chill to me.

1 Like