Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

It might be a failure as a social network, but as a scheme to get money into Donald Trump’s pockets and have it not be called bribery it has worked like a charm, and will continue to.

2 Likes

You are correct. The answer is yes.

2 Likes

Who’s this? .. and then he pushes her away. pic.twitter.com/PXgtfnDHkL

— Outspoken™️ (@Out5p0ken) August 11, 2024
5 Likes

chefskiss.jpg

3 Likes

It’s not like Epstein was using it.

3 Likes

It’s not a failure. It’s successfully funnelled him millions of dollars. It’s a resounding success.

Obviously there was no reason not to expect conservatives to jump all over that Walz handshake thing, but as usual, it’s just so dumb. He was almost certainly expecting someone else to be there when he turned around or he just had a momentary brain fart and adjusted, as happens sometimes.

Far short of what they want. Guy who sues cows is looking to go after someone anybody bc the stock won’t go up. It’s kind of whatever, he’s failed at tons of shit, there’s always going to be a next grift.

There is a second photo

4 Likes

These seem like the kind of thing we shouldn’t be making that big a deal about. It’s already been shown they don’t care about hypocrisy, so what is the point? At worst are we saying it’s ok to shame someone for cross-dressing?

7 Likes

Of course not. We’re turning the tables on the Rs by giving them an avalanche of bullshit to deal with. Every minute they spend defending Vance’s college cross dressing is a minute they aren’t attacking Harris. No one thinks we are saying cross-dressing is bad.

2 Likes

I tend to agree but had a facebook friend suggest we were going too hard on the couch fucking because he felt bad a girl he knew in elementary school felt bad all through school because of an unfounded rumor about her. I wish I was making that up. I referred him to a “fuck your feelings” T-shirt from a Trump rally…

No one put a gun to Vance’s head and forced him to run for office, if he doesn’t want to be in the public eye he can withdraw at any time. If he lacks to the political skills to laugh off such a ridiculous attack, that’s his problem.

2 Likes

This will cause many MAGA to freak out which is a good thing.

1 Like

that’s awesome hahaha

His diminishing crowds are why he doesn’t believe Kamala’s crowds are real. If no one is showing up for him, it’s not possible anyone showed up for Harris.

3 Likes

D-I-S-C-O-V-E-R-Y

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article290986070.html

For the Epstein plane doubters

Can’t think of anything with less potential to move the needle then Trump flying Epstein’s plane. For Trump supporters, that’s just Monday.

1 Like

I kinda wish they would let Trump fly the plane. “Sir, he said, you flew the plane faster than anyone ever has! And this was a guy who used to fly for the Air Force.”

5 Likes